Saturday, December 12, 2020

Sledding Critters and Classy Christmas Cards with Juliana

Hello Sunny Studio friends! It's Juliana and today I'm here to share a couple of Christmas cards that use some of my favorite stamp sets released by Sunny Studio as part of their Winter Release.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sledding Critters Classy Christmas Winter Themed Christmas Card by Juliana Michaels

This first card is a lift of a shaker card design I created last year using the Santa Claus Lane Stamp Set. This year, I filled the shaker with the adorable Sledding Critters Stamp Set. I just love how the sleigh is filled with some of Sunny Studios favorite critters! I stamped the image, colored it with Copic Markers and die cut it using the coordinating die set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sledding Critters Classy Christmas Winter Themed Christmas Card by Juliana Michaels

You can check out all the details on how I created the shaker part of this card in the Santa Claus Lane Cards blog post.  I then finished off the card with sentiment from the Sledding Critters Stamp Set which I heat embossed with white embossing powder.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Classy Christmas Snowflake Circle Frame Dies Christmas Card by Juliana Michaels

For my second card I created a more clean and simple design featuring the Classy Christmas Stamp Set. I stamped and colored the images using Copic Markers and die cut them using the coordinating stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Classy Christmas Snowflake Circle Frame Dies Christmas Card by Juliana Michaels

For the wreath, I die cut the loopy circle frame from the the Snowflake Circle Frame Die twice from kraft cardstock. I then layered on the die cut images from the Classy Christmas Stamp Set using double sided foam adhesive to pop up some of the layers. I finished off the card by stamping the sentiment on a white cardstock panel die cut using the stitched frame from the Frilly Frames Herringbone Die.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed learning how these cards came together using the Sledding Critters Stamp Set and Classy Christmas Stamp Set.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Snowflake Circle Frame
Snowflake Circle Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Herringbone
Frilly Frames Herringbone
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classy Christmas Stamps
Classy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classy Christmas Dies
Classy Christmas Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scaredy Cat Dies
Scaredy Cat Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sledding Critters Dies
Sledding Critters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment