Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Snail Mail Cards with Ana and Christy

Hello crafty friends! It’s Ana here today sharing a heart shaped card featuring super adorable Snail Mail stamps and coordinating dies, part of the new spring release! I just adore that little snail so much and really wanted to create a love message I can send to someone special.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Snail Mail Stitched Heart Dies Friendship Card by Ana Anderson

After stamping the images from Snail Mail stamp set, I colored them with Copic markers and cut them with coordinating dies.

I used the largest die from Stitched Heart dies (currently on sale) to create the card base and the background. That beautiful scene is from Spring Fling paper pack and it created an instant spring scene!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Snail Mail Stitched Heart Dies Friendship Card by Ana Anderson

I adhered the images to the background with liquid glue, then stamped the sentiment with black ink.

I love how adorable and sweet this card turned out; I am in love with that sweet little snail!

------------------------------------------------

Hey friends, it's Christy here with a card using our adorable new mini set Snail Mail! I wanted to add an extra critter into my little scene, so I pulled one of the adorable Harvest Mice. I love the way his hands are reaching up, making him perfect for holding the letter. I colored all the images with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Snail Mail Harvest Mice Stitched Arch Dies Friendship Card by Christy Reuling

For my focal panel, I cut out the cloud print from the Summer Splash 6x6 pack with the Stitched Arch, flipping it on its side for a fun twist. I layered two grass borders over the top using Slimline Nature Borders in a lighter green and darker green cardstock. Because the panel was a bit too long to fit across my card front, I trimmed down the left side with the outer die from Frilly Frames Quatrefoil so that I could keep the stitching going all the way around. I stamped a sentiment in black in the top right and adhered my images.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Snail Mail Harvest Mice Stitched Arch Dies Friendship Card by Christy Reuling

For the card base, I used a dark gray cardstock and stamped the letter and the three hearts all over in a matching ink for a subtle tone on tone effect. Then I adhered my focal panel and finished off the card with a little Stickles glitter glue.

If you'd like to see how this card came together, please check out the video tutorial on my YouTube channel, Christy Gets Crafty.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Heart Dies
Stitched Heart Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fling Paper
Spring Fling Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Arch Dies
Stitched Arch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Stamps
Harvest Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Dies
Harvest Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snail Mail Stamps
Snail Mail Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snail Mail Dies
Snail Mail Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment