Thursday, December 3, 2020

Quatrefoil Die Focused Cards with Vanessa and Anja

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a new card using the Frilly Frames Quatrefoil Dies. Today I took a break from Christmas crafting and made a Thank You card instead:

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frame Dies Slimline Dies Thank You Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I started with a piece of white cardstock and inked it with Seedless Preserves, Chipped Sapphire and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide Inks. Then I die-cut the stitched rectangle from it and adhered it to the front of the card. Now I inked a second piece of white cardstock with the same colors and die-cut the quatrefoil pieces from it. I adhered the matching pieces to the card and added little dots with a white gel pen.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frame Dies Slimline Dies Thank You Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Next, I die-cut the "Thank You" from Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies from the inked panel, matted it with a white die-cut and adhered it to the card before adding details with a white gel pen. Finally, I added matching pearls from the Rainbow Pearls mix.

I hope you like my short break from the Christmas theme. Back to some festive crafting now :) Thank you for stopping by today!

----------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, Anja here with a festive holiday card showcasing the Frilly Frames Quatrefoil Dies which are perfect for a decorative background.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frame Dies Window Quad Dies Holiday Card by Anja Bytyqi

I used both dies (the stitched rectangle and the quatrefoil pattern) together and cut it from heavyweight white cardstock. I adhered a piece of warm gold glitter cardstock to my A2 card base and glued the quatrefoil die-cut on top. Some of the white inside pieces were inlaid back into the negative spaces.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frame Dies Window Quad Dies Holiday Card by Anja Bytyqi

Next, I die cut the flowers from the Window Quad Circle Dies set (and a mini flower which was a free with purchase die) to create three layered poinsettias. To keep the design simple, I only added a banner with a white heat embossed sentiment from the Inside Greetings Christmas stamp set.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Window Quad Circle Die
Window Quad Circle Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings-Christmas
Inside Greetings-Christmas
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment