Friday, December 11, 2020

Sledding Critters Cards and Video Tutorial with Franci and Candice

Hi there and happy Wednesday! It's Franci here with you today, with an interactive Christmas card showcasing the Sledding Critters set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sledding Critters Sliding Window Dies Winter Themed Holiday Card by Franci Vignoli

Aww look at all those cuties dashing through the snow with their Christmas presents! This set is so cute and I love all the critters together in the sled: you can find a seal, a penguin, a dog and many more.

I thought this set was perfect for an interactive card since being a sled and I chose to make a sliding window one - but I have so many more ideas!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sledding Critters Sliding Window Dies Winter Themed Holiday Card by Franci Vignoli

I'd love to create a pull tab one that reveals a sentiment maybe or just one that makes the sled go back and forth ... you can definitely create so many cute winter scene with it.

These are all the Sunny Studio Stamps products I used to create my card today: 
Sledding Critters set + coordinated dies 
Sliding Window Dies
Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 paper
Woodland Borders die

Please take a look at how I created it below and enjoy! 

 

Thanks a lot for stopping by and have a lovely day.

---------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, it's Candice here with you! Today these cuties are dashing through the snow in their sleigh!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sledding Critters Frilly Frame Dies Winter Scenes Winter Themed Holiday Card by Candice Fisher

I used these Sunny Studio products to create my scene:

For my background, I first made the frame by die cutting the lattice and using my trimmer to cut out the center. I then adhered a piece of vellum behind it using scor-tape on the frame edges. I trimmed a piece of Bristol Smooth to fit behind the frame, inked it with aged mahogany and victorian velvet and stamped the sentiment along the top.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sledding Critters Frilly Frame Dies Winter Scenes Winter Themed Holiday Card by Candice Fisher

Next, I stamped the sledding crittersbackground tree line and trees, colored them with copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I used a white pen to add details to the images. I glued the background tree line to the inked panel and adhered the frame over it. I then used foam tape to add the images and finished with the snow sentiment cut from copper foil paper and some iridescent pearls!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sliding Window Dies
Sliding Window Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodland Borders Dies
Woodland Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Stamps
Scenic Route Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Dies
Scenic Route Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scaredy Cat Dies
Scaredy Cat Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sledding Critters Dies
Sledding Critters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Scenes Stamps
Winter Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Scenes Dies
Winter Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment