Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Classy Christmas Cards and Video Tutorial with Ana and Christy

Hi friends and happy Wednesday! It’s Ana today with a festive Christmas card showcasing gorgeous Classy Christmas stamps and coordinating dies!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Classy Christmas Season's Greetings Frilly Frame Dies Christmas Card by Ana Anderson

I started by stamping the images from Classy Christmas set, colored them with Copic markers and cut them with coordinating dies. Next, I stamped the Merry Christmas sentiment in red ink and cut them with coordinating dies (from Season’s Greetings stamp set and coordinating die set).

I really wanted to keep the background white, but wanted to add some interest so I used Botanical Backdrop die to emboss the leaves on the background.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Classy Christmas Season's Greetings Frilly Frame Dies Christmas Card by Ana Anderson

I adhered the sentiments first, then arranged the images in corners. Once I had them all in place, I used liquid glue and foam tape to adhere them to the background. For finishing touches I added highlights and accents with white and gold gel pens, and added few White Pearls to embellish.

Isn’t this stamp set so beautiful!? I love the way those poinsettias, leaves and berries stand out on the white background!

----------------------------------------------

Hey friends, it's Christy here with a card featuring our beautiful Classy Christmas stamp set. I stamped all the images that I wanted to color in black ink and then colored them with my Copic markers. The pine boughs I stamped in a sage green ink, and then I cut out all the images with the matching dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Classy Christmas Frilly Frame Dies Fancy Frame Dies Christmas Card by Christy Reuling

I wanted to make a shaker card, so I die cut the Frilly Frames Lattice out of dark gray cardstock, then lined the back with acetate. I popped that up on foam tape over the same color card base, after filling the inside with sequins and stars in coordinating colors.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Classy Christmas Frilly Frame Dies Fancy Frame Dies Christmas Card by Christy Reuling

For my sentiment, I heat embossed the word "noel" on the same color cardstock in Platinum embossing powder, and then trimmed it out with a flag banner die from Fancy Frames Rectangle. I layered my images along the left side of the card and tucked my sentiment inside the cluster so it extended over to the right side. Then I finished off the card with some Stickles glitter glue for some added bling.

If you'd like to see how this card came together, you can check out the video tutorial below: 


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Botanical Backdrop Die
Botanical Backdrop Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Stamps
Season's Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Dies
Season's Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classy Christmas Stamps
Classy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classy Christmas Dies
Classy Christmas Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment