Monday, December 21, 2020

Sledding Critters Cards with Ashley and Mayra

Hello friends! It's Ashley with one more Christmas card for you all! I can't believe Christmas is this week already! I decided to use more non-traditional colors, and go with a pink scene this week featuring the adorable Sledding Critters

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sledding Critters Christmas Garland Frame Winter Themed Christmas Card by Ashley Ebben

I started by blending Distress Oxide inks in Picked Raspberry and Spun Sugar onto white cardstock. I splattered the piece with water and white paint for a snowy look and dried it with my heat gun. I cut a snowy hill from white cardstock with a Slimline Nature Borders die and added it to the bottom of the card. I then die cut the Christmas Garland Frame from light pink cardstock and glue it on top.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sledding Critters Christmas Garland Frame Winter Themed Christmas Card by Ashley Ebben

I stamped the image from Sledding Critters in Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink on white cardstock. I colored it with Copics, sticking with pinks and greys for a monochromatic feel, then cut it out with the matching die. I used the snowflakes from the Snowflake Circle Frame die on both white and white glitter cardstocks and scattered them around the edge of the card. I stamped a sentiment from Feeling Frosty in VersaMark ink onto black cardstock and embossed with white before adding it to the card with foam tape. I finished with some pink snowflake sequins from Colorful Snowflake Sequins for extra shine.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day and Christmas!

-------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, Mayra here with you today. WOW!! Christmas is this Friday!! I hope you all have been having a wonderful Holiday season so far. I created this card to share with you. I used the very cute Sledding Critters stamp set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sledding Critters Rustic Winter Winter Themed Christmas Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I began by coloring the image using Copic markers. I then die cut the stitched rectangle from the Frilly Frames Quatrefoil dies set. I die cut it using Bristol Smooth Cardstock. I also used the same stitched rectangle to die cut a layer from glittery cardstock. Next, I created two layers of snowy hills using the Slimline Nature Border dies. I also die cut a couple of birch trees using the Rustic Winter dies set. I then die cut the larger of the two tags from the Scalloped Tag Square dies set using red cardstock. I then cut a smaller square to fit within the tag. I also die cut a smaller square using the glittery cardstock. I then die cut the snowy slopes from the smaller glittered square. 

Copic colors used: Red: R46, R17, R05; Green: YG03, YG17, YG67, G29; Tan: E31, E55, E35, E41; Gray/Off White: E40, E41, W1, N3, W3

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sledding Critters Rustic Winter Winter Themed Christmas Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I used Distress Inks to add color to both the stitched rectangle panel and the small square panel. I started with Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink, Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide, Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide, and a bit of Black Soot Distress Ink. I then added white splatters over both panels and a bit over the colored image and tag. Next, I used Copic markers to add some color to the die cut Birch trees. 

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. I pray you each have a wonderful and super blessed Christmas. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Rustic Winter Dies
Rustic Winter Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Frosty Stamps
Feeling Frosty Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snowflake Circle Frame
Snowflake Circle Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Tags-Square
Scalloped Tags-Square
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Garland Frame
Christmas Garland Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scaredy Cat Dies
Scaredy Cat Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sledding Critters Dies
Sledding Critters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment