Friday, December 4, 2020

Window Quad Die Focused Cards with Rachel and Candice

Hello friends! It's Rachel here with a fun card featuring the new Window Quad Circle Dies. I combined this set with the Feeling Frosty Stamp Set to create a fun, wintry shaker card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Window Quad Dies Feeling Frosty Christmas Cards by Rachel Alvarado

I started by first trimming a piece of white card stock to 4.5" x 4.5" and then die cut it with the Window Quad Circles Dies. I then blended some Blueprint Sketch and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Inks onto a piece of smooth white card stock and used it to place behind my circular windows.

Next, I added some chunky glitter for my embellishments. I then stamped my images from the Feeling Frosty Set onto a sheet of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock and colored them with Copic Sketch Markers.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Window Quad Dies Feeling Frosty Christmas Cards by Rachel Alvarado

I used the coordinating dies to cut out my images and then added them to the front of my card with 3D Foam Adhesive Squares for added dimension. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

--------------------------------------------------

Hello! Candice here and I bet you are currently working on your Christmas cards! Today I have some cute inspiration for you highlighting a different way to use the Window Quad dies!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Window Quad Dies Merry Mice Slimline Dies Christmas Card by Candice Fisher

I used these Sunny Studio products for my mini slimline card:

I began my mini slimline with a 6 1/2 x 4 card base. For my background, I created my mini scalloped frame panel by doing the partial die cut method. I then taped off the scalloped edge and used a pieced cut from the Frilly Frames Stripes die as a stencil to create the plaid background. I first inked the darker stripes and then rotated to create the lighter stripes using Peacock Feathers Distress ink.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Window Quad Dies Merry Mice Slimline Dies Christmas Card by Candice Fisher

Next, I stamped the mice and accessories from the stamp sets listed above, colored them with Copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. To put the card together, I first die cut 6 stitched circles from the Window Quad Circle dies and inked them in ombre with Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar Distress inks. I lined them up and stamped the sentiment directly on the plaid background. I then heat embossed the second sentiment on a black banner in white. I adhered the images with either glue or foam tape and finished with a few pink pearls!

Thank you and I hope you are inspired for your next Christmas card!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Frosty Stamps
Feeling Frosty Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Frosty Dies
Feeling Frosty Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Stamps
Merry Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Dies
Merry Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Window Quad Circle Die
Window Quad Circle Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Stamps
Harvest Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Dies
Harvest Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: