Thursday, December 17, 2020

Winter Scenes Cards with Vanessa and Anja

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a slimline card using the versatile Winter Scenes set

Sunny Studio Stamps: Winter Scenes Merry Mice Slimline Dies Winter Themed Christmas Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I first die-cut the stitched rectangle and inked it using Picked Raspberry and Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide Inks. Now I stamped all the images onto white cardstock, colored the pieces with Copics and die-cut the elements with the matching dies.

I trimmed the winter scene parts to fit the rectangle and was able to create multiple layers from a few images. For more depth, I die-cut a layer of vellum for the tree edge and adhered all images to the rectangle before adhering it to my card base.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Winter Scenes Merry Mice Slimline Dies Winter Themed Christmas Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Stamps and dies used today:
Winter Scenes stamps + dies (tree border, house border)
Harvest Mice stamps + dies (mouse)
Merry Mice stamps + dies (snowmouse, scarf, ear cozy, christmouse)
Season's Greetings stamps + dies (Merry)
Slimline Scalloped Frame dies (stitched rectangle)

Then I stamped the "Merry" using the same Distress Oxide Inks I used for the background, die-cut the word, trimmed off the "Christmas" part and adhered it using foam tape. Finally, I stamped the "Christmouse" onto black cardstock with watermark ink, heat-embossed it, trimmed it and adhered it to the card.

I hope you are well and not too busy during the last days before Christmas. Have a wonderful day everybody!

---------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, Anja here and today I'm sharing a pastel holiday card using the Winter Scenes set. I love the rows of fir trees and little houses so much!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Winter Scenes Inside Greetings Winter Themed Christmas Card by Anja Bytyqi

First, I started with the background by blending together the Distress Oxide Inks Worn Lipstick and Tattered Rose, letting the colors fade into white. I added lots of tiny ink splatters with a paint brush.

Next, I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copic Markers. This time I decided to color the trees like they were covered with snow. I used the coordinating die to cut out the scene and layered it on top of my ink blended sky.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Winter Scenes Inside Greetings Winter Themed Christmas Card by Anja Bytyqi

I kept the design simple and stamped the beautiful sentiment from the Inside Greetings Christmas set in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder. Finally, I adhered a matching small enamel heart.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a gorgeous day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Season's Greetings Stamps
Season's Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Dies
Season's Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Stamps
Merry Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Dies
Merry Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Stamps
Harvest Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Dies
Harvest Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings-Christmas
Inside Greetings-Christmas
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Scenes Stamps
Winter Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Scenes Dies
Winter Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment