Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Santa Claus Lane Cards with Juliana and Angelica

Hello Sunny Studio Friends! It's Juliana here to share a festive Christmas shaker card featuring the Santa Claus Lane Stamp Set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Santa Claus Lane Layered Snowflake Frame Dies Fancy Frames Dies Merry Christmas Card by Juliana Michaels

I began by stamping and coloring some of the images from the Santa Claus Lane Stamp Set with Copic Markers. I then die cut them with the Santa Claus Lane Dies.

Next, I took the Layered Snowflake Frame Dies and die cut the large snowflake frame from white cardstock and trimmed it into a square. I then die cut the small snowflake frame from white cardstock and trimmed it the same size as the larger frame.

To create the shaker box, I adhered a piece of transparency film/acetate to the back side of the large frame. I then added thin strips of double sided foam tape to create the frame that will hold the sequins and beads.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Santa Claus Lane Layered Snowflake Frame Dies Fancy Frames Dies Merry Christmas Card by Juliana Michaels

For the backing of the shaker box, I cut a piece of white cardstock to just slightly larger than the frame and inked it with Distress Oxide in Blueprint Sketch and Chipped Sapphire. I then lightly spritzed it with some water to activate the ink and dabbed it dry revealing “snowflakes”.  Next, I adhered the small white snowflake frame to the center of this piece to finish off the backing. I then adhered Santa in his sleigh with the toys! To fill the shaker I used a mix of seed beads, sequins and Blue Snowflake Confetti. I usually carefully pour these on top of the image just to get a feel for how much to add.

I then carefully lined up the top of the shaker with the backing and adhered the layers together to complete the shaker card. To finish it all off, I added the sentiment, heat embossed with white embossing powder, onto a red die cut pennant from the Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed learning how to create a festive Christmas shaker card featuring the Santa Claus Lane Stamp Set.

---------------------------------------------------

Hi friends! Angelica here, I have a new Christmas card to share with you today, featuring the Santa Claus Lane stamp set

Sunny Studio Stamps: Santa Claus Lane Frilly Frame Dies Happy Word Die Christmas Card by Angelica Conrad

I stamped and Copic-colored images from the stamp set, then die-cut them with the coordinating dies. I die-cut white card stock with Happy word die three times, stacking and gluing the words together for height. For the background, I blended Blueberry and Blue Corn inks onto a panel of white card stock. I let the ink dry, then white heat-embossed the sentiment words at an angle. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Santa Claus Lane Frilly Frame Dies Happy Word Die Christmas Card by Angelica Conrad

I splattered shimmer water and watered-down white acrylic paint onto the panel for snow, then trimmed the panel with the Frilly Frames Retro Petals stitched rectangle. I attached the panel to a card base with foam adhesive, and added the chimney, Santa’s sleigh, and die cut word. I finished the card by applying shimmer and shine to the word, using a shimmer brush and Crystal glaze.

I hope I have helped with ideas for the fun Santa Clause Lane Lane stamp set. Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Word Die
Happy Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Layered Snowflake Frame
Layered Snowflake Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: