Monday, December 28, 2020

Snail Mail Cards with Ashley and Mayra

Hi friends! It's Ashley with a card featuring the brand new mini set Snail Mail! This set is perfect for sending happy mail to all those people you miss but can't yet see in person. I combined it with some scenic patterned paper to make a quick, but beautiful scene!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Snail Mail Stitched Oval Dies Frilly Frame Dies Friendship Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

For my background, I trimmed a piece of Spring Fling scene paper to A2 size. I added a white frame using the Frilly Frames Herringbone die to add an extra touch. I then added my sentiment. I used a sentiment stamp from Sending Sunshine and made the rest of the phrase myself from black cardstock using the Loopy Letters dies. They are my absolute favorite for large custom sentiments!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Snail Mail Stitched Oval Dies Frilly Frame Dies Friendship Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I stamped the snail, letter, and mailbox from Snail Mail along with the bees from Just Bee-cause on white cardstock with Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink. I colored them with Copics and added a few white highlights with a gel pen before cutting them out with the matching dies. I adhered the images to my card with foam tape to pop them up from the background and sentiment for extra interest.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day and a happy new year!

---------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!!! Happy Monday. Mayra here with you today. I have this sweet card to share with you. I used the cute Snail Mail stamp set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Snail Mail Just Bee-cuase Loopy Letter Frilly Frame Dies Friendship Card by Ashley Ebben

I began my card by coloring the sweet images from the stamp set, I also used the heart-shaped cookie cutter from the adorable Christmas Cookies mini stamp set. I hope you were able to get this sweet set. I used the cookie cutter heart as a decoration for the mailbox. 

After coloring my images I die-cut the layers I would be using for my card. I used the grassy hill from the Slimline Nature Borders die set. I used the lovely eyelet laced layer from the Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace die set. I added a bit of color to this die-cut layer, using Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide ink. I then layered it over a pink panel so the pink would peek through the eyelet lace layer. Next, I die cut an oval from the top panel I would be using. I used the Stitched Oval dies, and the Fancy Frames Oval dies to layer over the opening. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Snail Mail Just Bee-cuase Loopy Letter Frilly Frame Dies Friendship Card by Ashley Ebben

To finish my card I stamped the sentiment using black ink onto the top panel. I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Ovals
Fancy Frames- Ovals
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Loopy Letters Dies
Loopy Letters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Oval Dies
Stitched Oval Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sending Sunshine Stamps
Sending Sunshine Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Just Bee-cause Stamps
Just Bee-cause Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Just Bee-cause Dies
Just Bee-cause Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fling Paper
Spring Fling Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Herringbone
Frilly Frames Herringbone
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snail Mail Stamps
Snail Mail Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snail Mail Dies
Snail Mail Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment