Sunday, December 27, 2020

Introducing New Snail Mail Mini Stamps

Hello there!  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday week! We are switching gears and transitioning from Christmas to Spring this week featuring a new mini love inspired set called Snail Mail.

Card No.1: For my first card I started by creating a chevron striped background alternating red, pink and aqua stripes cut using our Ric Rac Border dies, using a clear ruler to keep them straight and centered on my card. I then cut two stitched circle mats (using dies that will be shared more next week) together with the grassy border from our Slimline Nature Border Dies. I colored the mailbox, snails and love letters with Copics from the new Snail Mail stamps. For my "love you" sentiment, I used a stamp from our Savanna Safari Stamps and mounted them onto a thought bubble from our Comic Strip Speech Bubbles dies.

Sunny Studio Blog: Valentine's Day Card (using Snail Mail, Stitched Circle Dies, Comic Strip Speech Bubbles & Ric Rac Border Dies)



Card No.2:  For my next card I just focused on the mailbox from the Snail Mail stamps, pairing it with the polar bear & "I love you" greeting from our Playful Polar Bear Stamps and the snow drift from the Slimline Nature Border dies. I inked behind them with some Picked Raspberry Distress ink and then framed my little scene using our Fancy Frame Square Dies which I die-cut from red cardstock. 

For my background I stamped our Cascading Heart Stamps first in pink and then offset my paper and stamped them with a second series in red. As a final touch I added the stitching to the edge of my card panel using our Slimline Basic Border dies and a small scalloped edge cut from our Classic Gingham Paper.Sunny Studio Blog: Valentine's Day Card (using Snail Mail, Playful Polar Bears & Cascading Hearts Stamps and Fancy Frames Square Dies)

Here's a closer look at the new Snail Mail stamps and Snail Mail dies. While these are available in our store now, the rest of our Spring Release will be shared with our Sneak Peek Week next week and available to purchase on January 8th.

Sunny Studio Blog: Snail Mail 2x3 Mini Clear Photopolymer Valentine's Day Mailbox StampsSunny Studio Stamps: Snail Mail Metal Cutting Dies

I hope you will check back each day this week to see more fun ideas using this cute set by the rest of the team. :)


Other Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Playful Polar Bears Stamps
Playful Polar Bears Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Playful Polar Bears Dies
Playful Polar Bears Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cascading Heart Stamps
Cascading Heart Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ric Rac Border Dies
Ric Rac Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Savanna Safari Stamps
Savanna Safari Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Basic Borders
Slimline Basic Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hero Arts Morning Glory Ink
Hero Arts Morning Glory Ink
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments:

  1. where did u get the stitched heart that the bear is holding?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I'm sorry... I colored this particular bear years ago so I didn't realize he was holding a heart from a retired sold out set of ours called Sending My Love, but you can find a slightly smaller one on our Eskimo Kisses set here:

      https://sunnystudiostamps.com/products/eskimo-kisses-stamps

      And a slightly larger one on our Mug Hugs Set here:
      https://sunnystudiostamps.com/products/mug-hugs-stamps

      Delete