Wednesday, December 23, 2020

North Pole Cards with Ana and Christy

Hello Sunny friends and welcome back! It’s Ana today with a colorful card showcasing North Pole stampscoordinating dies and Fancy Frames Rectangles and Colorful Snowflake Sequins.

Sunny Studio Stamps: North Pole Fancy Frame Dies Christmas Card by Ana Anderson

After stamping the images from the North Pole set, I pulled the colors from Colorful Snowflake Sequins and colored the Santa, elves and presents in green, blue, yellow and pink, then cut them with coordinating dies. I added highlights with white gel pen to the images.

The background was created by lightly inking the sky with Broken China and Tumbles glass distress inks on watercolor paper. I used Slimline Nature Borders dies to create snowy hills and adhered them to the inked background.

Sunny Studio Stamps: North Pole Fancy Frame Dies Christmas Card by Ana Anderson

I white heat embossed the sentiment (from North Pole set) and added the images, adhering them with liquid glue. I cut the scalloped frame (Fancy Frames Rectangle dies) added the acetate and backed it with foam tape. I filled the background with colorful snowflakes sequins and added the frame.

Such a fun, colorful Christmas shaker don’t you think!? I just adore those little elves and colorful snowflakes. Thank you so much for stopping by today – I am wishing you all a beautiful holiday season!

----------------------------------------------------

Hey friends, it's Christy here with a card using North Pole just in time for Christmas! I chose to feature the fun-loving elves, aren't their expressions just so joyful? I also added some accessories from Penguin Pals. I colored them with Copics and trimmed them out with their matching dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: North Pole Penguin Pals Window Quad Dies Christmas Card by Christy Reuling

For my focal panel, I took a sheet of patterned paper from the Holiday Cheer 6x6 pack, and trimmed that down with the outer die from Frilly Frames Quatrefoil. Then I die cut the windows out of it using Window Quad Circle and trimmed off the bottom with one of the Slimline Basic Borders

Sunny Studio Stamps: North Pole Penguin Pals Window Quad Dies Christmas Card by Christy Reuling

I stamped my sentiment in turquoise ink at the bottom of the panel. I popped that up on foam tape and backed it with the polkadot patterned paper, then added the peppermints paper at the bottom for a little extra fun. And as a finishing touch, I added a bit of Stardust Stickles.

If you'd like to see how this card came together, check out the video tutorial on my YouTube channel, Christy Gets Crafty!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Basic Borders
Slimline Basic Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Window Quad Circle Die
Window Quad Circle Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
North Pole Stamps
North Pole Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
North Pole Dies
North Pole Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Pals Stamps
Penguin Pals Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Pals Dies
Penguin Pals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment