Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Holy Night Cards with Ana and Christy

Hello crafty friends! It’s Ana today with a Christmas card featuring Holy Night stamps and coordinating dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holy Night Slimline Dies Religious Christmas Cards by Ana Anderson

I really wanted to feel and see the glow on this card so I started working on the background first. To create the background I used peach sunray patterned paper from Spring Sunburst paper pack. I added Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans and Black Soot Distress Oxide inks to the corners, lightly blending them to create the light in the middle.

I blended white ink in the middle (I used Hero Arts Unicorn White) and pulled ink out, toward the dark outline. I purposely left the streaks of white visible to make the center of the card look like it’s glowing.

I stamped the images from Holy Night and colored them with Spectrum Noir markers, then cut them with coordinating dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holy Night Slimline Dies Religious Christmas Cards by Ana Anderson

On a piece of kraft cardstock, I splattered brown ink mixed with water, then cut the piece with stitched border die (from Slimline Nature Border dies). I adhered the border to the background then added the images. I stamped the sentiment in black ink and added stars (from the Holy Night set) using white ink.

I love this stamp set so much and am so happy with the way this card turned out! Thank you so much for stopping by and I’ll see you next week.

-------------------------------------------------

Hey friends, it's Christy here with a sweet card using our Holy Night stamp set. This one was super simple to create! I colored all the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holy Night Frilly Frame Dies Religious Christmas Card by Christy Reuling

Then I chose this amazing background patterned paper from the Very Merry 6x6 paper pack. I cut that down to the size of the card front using the outer die from Frilly Frames Quatrefoil. Then I stamped my sentiment in yellow ink in the center of the moon.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holy Night Frilly Frame Dies Religious Christmas Card by Christy Reuling

I added my background to my card base and then adhered all the images with liquid glue. As a finishing touch, I added a bit of Stardust Stickles. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holy Night Stamps
Holy Night Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holy Night Dies
Holy Night Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment