Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Winter Scenes Cards and Video Tutorial with Ana and Christy

Hello crafty friends and happy December! It's Ana and today I am sharing a holiday card featuring Winter Scenes stampsSeasons Greetings stamps and dies and Here Comes Santa stamps.

Sunny Studio Blog: Season's Greetings Santa Flying Over Neighborhood Christmas Card by Ana Anderson (using Winter Scenes, Season's Greetings & Here Comes Santa Stamps)

I love creating winter scenes for my holiday cards, so I started this card with making the sky. I ink blended Salted Ocean and Faded Jeans distress inks then added white paint splatter for the falling snow.

While the sky was drying, I stamped the trees border scene from the Winter Scenes set and colored it with Copic markers. I decided to fussy cut the border and adhere the tree scene directly to the snowy sky.

Sunny Studio Blog: Season's Greetings Santa Flying Over Neighborhood Christmas Card by Ana Anderson (using Winter Scenes, Season's Greetings & Here Comes Santa Stamps)

I white heat embossed the word seasons (from Seasons Greetings stamp set) to the background then stamped the word greeting in red ink and cut it with coordinating die (Seasons Greetings stamps and dies). I finished the card by stamping Santa and reindeer (from Here Comes Santa set) ink dark blue ink.

I really love the retro look and colors of this card! I hope you liked it as well and got inspired!

------------------------------------------

Hey friends, it's Christy here with a fun Christmas card featuring Winter Scenes. I combined it with Santa and Mrs. Claus from the North Pole stamp set, turning my cozy little village into Santa's workshop and Elf Housing. Lol. I colored my images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.

Sunny Studio Blog: Santa & Mrs. Claus Christmas Card by Christy Reuling (using Winter Scenes, North Pole & Inside Greetings Holiday Stamps)

For my background, I white heat embossed a sentiment from 
Inside Greetings - Holiday and a flurry of snowflakes from Penguin Pals onto a dark blue card base. Then I glued down my scene and added the images over top. As a finishing touch, I added a bit of sparkle with some Stardust Stickles.

Sunny Studio Blog: Santa & Mrs. Claus Christmas Card by Christy Reuling (using Winter Scenes, North Pole & Inside Greetings Holiday Stamps)

If you'd like to see this card come together, you can watch the video I created for Sunny Studio's YouTube Channel HERE or watch down below:

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Here Comes Santa Stamps
Here Comes Santa Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Stamps
Season's Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Dies
Season's Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings-Holidays
Inside Greetings-Holidays
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
North Pole Stamps
North Pole Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
North Pole Dies
North Pole Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Pals Stamps
Penguin Pals Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Pals Dies
Penguin Pals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Scenes Stamps
Winter Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Scenes Dies
Winter Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment