Thursday, December 24, 2020

Classy Christmas Cards with Vanessa and Anja

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a vintage style Christmas card using Classy Christmas.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Classy Christmas Season's Greetings Scalloped Tag Dies Christmas Cards by Vanessa Menhorn

For this card, I first inked the edges of a rustic cream card base with cream ink and applied ink droplets. Then I die-cut two tags from the package box of my favorite tea. I love the paper they use for the package and didn't want to throw it away. Now I stamped the images onto another piece of the paper and colored them with colored pencils. After adding highlights with a white gel pen, I die-cut the elements with the matching dies and arranged them onto the tags. 

Stamps and dies used today:
Classy Christmas stamps dies (images)
Season's Greetings stamps + dies (sentiment)
Scalloped Tag Square Dies (tags)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Classy Christmas Season's Greetings Scalloped Tag Dies Christmas Cards by Vanessa Menhorn

I tied-on rustic twine to the tags and adhered them with foam tape. Then I stamped the "greetings" with red ink, added shadows with the colored pencils and highlights with the white gel pen, die-cut the word and adhered it. Finally, I stamped "season's" onto the card.

I am wishing you and your loved ones a wonderful Christmas! Thank you for stopping by!

--------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, Anja here today and since it is Christmas Eve, I have the matching card for you, showcasing the beautiful Classy Christmas Stamps.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Classy Christmas Christmas Card by Anja Bytyqi

I started off with a white A2 card base and adhered a navy blue cardstock panel which is slightly smaller. Next, I die cut a thin white frame to use as a decorative design element for my cluster of stamped images.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Classy Christmas Christmas Card by Anja Bytyqi

The images were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic markers. For the tree branch sprigs I used three tones of green dye inks. I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out and arranged the images at the bottom of the card. Finally, I stamped the sentiment from the Merry Mice set in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Season's Greetings Stamps
Season's Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Dies
Season's Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Stamps
Merry Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Tags-Square
Scalloped Tags-Square
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classy Christmas Stamps
Classy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classy Christmas Dies
Classy Christmas Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment