Friday, December 18, 2020

Quatrefoil Die Focused Cards with Rachel and Candice

Hello everyone! It's Rachel here with a fun Christmas card featuring the Frilly Frame Quatrefoil Dies combined with some cute images from the North Pole Stamp Set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frame Dies North Pole Christmas Card by Rachel Alvarado

To start, I first die cut some red cardstock with the Frilly Frame Quatrefoil Dies. I adhered this piece with liquid adhesive to a 4.25" x 5.5" piece of white card stock. I then used the same colored cardstock and cut a circular scalloped frame using the Fancy Frame Circle Dies. I added a circular piece of white card stock behind this frame and lightly blended it with Barn Door Distress Oxide Ink.

Next, I stamped my images onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110lb cardstock, colored them with Copic Markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

Copic Color Blends Used: Reds: R14, R46, R89; Greens: YG01, YG07, YG17; Skin: E000, E21, E11, E04; Whites: 0, C00, C0, C2, C4

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frame Dies North Pole Christmas Card by Rachel Alvarado

Lastly, I heat embossed my sentiment onto a strip of black card stock and adhered my images with 3D Foam Adhesive Tape for added dimension.

Thanks so much for dropping by! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

---------------------------------------------

Candice back with you this fabulous Friday sharing a magical Christmas scene highlighting a different way to use the Frilly Frame Quatrefoil dies!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frame Dies Santa Clause Lane Scenic Route Slimline Dies Christmas Card by Candice Fisher

I used these Sunny Studio products for my slimline card:

I began my slimline with an 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base. For my background, I first die cut the quatrefoil on a large piece of thick cardstock using the partial die cut method to make a slimline stencil. I then die cut a scalloped frame from Bristol Smooth cardstock, taped off the edges and inked with antique linen using the stencil. I created the windows with the the two smaller stitched arches on the panel.

I marked off on the card front separating to ink behind the windows and inked the top area with chipped sapphire and the bottom with scattered straw. I added some falling snow on the top with a white gel pen.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frame Dies Santa Clause Lane Scenic Route Slimline Dies Christmas Card by Candice Fisher

Next, I stamped the Christmas images from the stamp sets listed above, colored them with Copic markers, used the coordinating dies to cut out and added some gold accents with a pen. I adhered all the images with glue or foam tape in the windows giving depth and finished with the sentiment stamped on the banner!

Thank you and I hope you are inspired to use your dies as stencils on your next projects!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Stamps
Scenic Route Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Dies
Scenic Route Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Banner Basics Stamps
Banner Basics Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Banner Basics Dies
Banner Basics Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Arch Dies
Stitched Arch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
North Pole Stamps
North Pole Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
North Pole Dies
North Pole Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment