Friday, December 25, 2020

Surfing Santa Cards and Video Tutorial with Franci and Candice

Hi there and Merry Merry Christmas! I hope you're having a lovely day celebrating the Holidays and I wish you all the joy and happiness for 2021! It's Franci here with you and I'm so very happy to celebrate with you today, with a fun interactive card that features the Surfing Santa mini set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Surfing Santa Catch A Wave Dies Tropical Themed Christmas Card by Franci Vignoli

Fun fact: for today's project I was actually inspired by the TV news! Yes, cause every year, the day after Christmas as I watch the news with my family I always see how Christmas was celebrated in the world and all our friends from Australia are always at the beach, surfing in Santa costumes! Lol.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Surfing Santa Catch A Wave Dies Tropical Themed Christmas Card by Franci Vignoli

So I created this super fun interactive card (but also simple to make, I promise!) and I can't stop playing with my little Santa who can actually surf and move into the ocean waves.

To create this card I used the Surfing Santa set, it's coordinated dies, the Catch a Wave Dies and some basic shape dies.

Please take a look at how I created my card below and enjoy!


------------------------------------------

Hello and Merry Christmas my crafty friends! Candice here! I hope you are enjoying your day with family! I have one last tropical Christmas card to share with you today!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Surfing Santa Tropical Scenes Slimline Dies Tropical Themed Christmas Card by Candice Fisher

I used these Sunny Studio products for my card:

I began my slimline with an 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base. For the background, I repeatedly stamped the palm tree silhouette with Orange Cream Altenew ink on orange cardstock and trimmed with the scalloped border die. I then heat embossed the sentiment in white on the bottom panel.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Surfing Santa Tropical Scenes Slimline Dies Tropical Themed Christmas Card by Candice Fisher

Next, I stamped all my tropical images from the sets listed above, colored them with Copic markers and used the matching dies to cut out. I lightly inked a sunset with dried marigold directly onto the card base and layered the images onto blue cardstocks, some cut from the wave die. I finished with some blue snowflakes, clear domes and Nuvo drops!

Thank you for stopping by today and enjoy the rest of your holiday!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Catch A Wave Dies
Catch A Wave Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sealiously Sweet Stamps
Sealiously Sweet Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sealiously Sweet Dies
Sealiously Sweet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Dies
Tropical Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Basic Borders
Slimline Basic Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Surfing Santa Stamps
Surfing Santa Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Surfing Santa Dies
Surfing Santa Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment