Hello all, Marieke here. I'm back again with my weekly post for Sunny Studio Stamps. Today I hope to inspire you with a card that I made using the Happy Howl-o-ween.
For today's card I decided to keep it simple and let the images be the star of the card. Stamped the images out of Happy Howl-o-ween and colored them up using my Copic markers. Cut them using the matching Happy Howl-o-ween dies.
Cut a purple side fold card because this time it is a Dutch sized rectangle and my papers are all American sized. Die cut the scalloped dies in black and white and a smaller light pink rectangle. Adhered them all together.
Used Copic Colors:
Dogs - E57, E55, E53, E51, E50 / R24, R22, R20, R00
Black - N8, N6, N4, N2
White - C5, C3, C1
Red - E59, R29, R24
Orange - YR68, YR65, YR61
Decided were the images needed to be placed and stamped the sentiments in three different colors. Cut stars out of white, purple, pink and yellow cardstock using the Nativity Scene Dies and adhered them around the images.
Have a wonderful day!
Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
![]() Happy Howl-o-ween Stamps Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Happy Howl-o-ween Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Nativity Scene Builder Shop at: Sunny Studio |











Super cute!!
ReplyDelete