Thursday, September 24, 2026

Too Cute To Spook Card with Yan

Hey crafty friends! It's Yan here, and today I'm excited to share a spooky-cute Halloween card featuring Sunny Studio Stamps' Too Cute To Spook stamps. Halloween crafting is always one of my favorite times of the year, and I couldn't resist creating a moody pumpkin patch scene with these dressed-up critters. Grab a treat, and let's craft together!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Too Cute To Spook Halloween Card by Yan X DIY

​To kick things off, I stamped these cute images onto Neenah Solar White cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Next, I brought them to life using my Copic markers. Once the coloring was finished, I lined up the coordinating Too Cute To Spook Dies to cut everything out flawlessly.

COPIC COLORS:
Haunted House: BV13, V20, W5, W7, Y00, Y15, YR61, YR68
Bear in Witch Costume: BV13, E30, E43, E47, R30, V20, W1, W5, W7, YR61, YR65, YR68
Cat in Vampire Costume: BV13, E30, E31, E35, R30, W1, W5, W7, YR65, YR68
Bear in Ghost Costume: E30, E31, E47, R30, W1, W5, YR65, YR68
Pumpkins: YG03, YG63, YR61, YR65, YR68
Bat: R30, W1, W5, W7

Sunny Studio Stamps: Too Cute To Spook Halloween Card by Yan X DIY

​For the backdrop, I ink-blended a panel with Twisted Citron, Crushed Olive, Wilted Violet and Ground Espresso Distress Oxide inks to create a glowing night sky. To add a bit of atmospheric texture, I flicked a few clean water droplets over the blended background and let it dry. Once it was completely dry, I stamped the haunted trees in dark gray ink to give it that perfect misty silhouette, and added a dark grass border along the bottom.

​To assemble the scene, I white heat-embossed the 'Happy Halloween!' sentiment right in the center. Then came my favorite part—pop-out dimension! I used 3D foam tape to arrange the haunted house, pumpkins, and costumed critters all over the panel to give it a fun 3D feel.

​And there you have it! A delightfully spooky card ready for Halloween. Thank you so much for stopping by today. Happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Too Cute To Spook Stamps
Too Cute To Spook Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Too Cute To Spook Dies
Too Cute To Spook Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Amazing use of color and light - fabulous (fa-boo-lous) card!!

    ReplyDelete