Monday, September 28, 2026

Critter Country Paper Focused Card with Tina M

Hi there! Tina M here with you today, sharing a Fall-themed card using a mix of papers from the Critter Country Paper pack! This paper pack comes with so many cute papers, perfect for all sorts of Fall cards!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Critter Country Paper Focused Card by Tina Magnusson (featuring Build-A-Greetings Holidays, Icing Rectangle Frame Dies, Pathway Home, Rounded Rectangle Mat Dies)

For my A2-size card, I started off by trimming the burgundy plaid patterned paper from the Critter Country Paper pack to 4,25 x 5,50 inches and adhered it to the card base. I then die cut out the beautiful fall scene paper using the second largest of the Rounded Rectangle Mat Dies and adhered that to the burgundy paper.

Next, I stamped the squirrels, cart, pumpkins, and leaves from the Pathway Home Stamp set on alcohol ink-friendly card stock using Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored them with my Copic Markers; see list below.

Copic colors used:
Squirrels: E08/09/97, YR21, N5, C0/1/2, R30
Pumpkins: YR04/07, Y17, YG03/17
Leaves: YR04/07, Y17, YG03/17
Cart: E21/23/25, N1/4/5

Sunny Studio Stamps: Critter Country Paper Focused Card by Tina Magnusson (featuring Build-A-Greetings Holidays, Icing Rectangle Frame Dies, Pathway Home, Rounded Rectangle Mat Dies)

I then die-cut the images out using the coordinating Pathway Home Dies. I added foam dots to the back of all die-cut pieces for dimension and set them aside to create the frame and small scene!

I die-cut the third-largest Icing Rectangle Frame Die from the orange polka-dot paper in the paper pack to use the frame piece only. I also die-cut two pieces from white cardstock to use as the inside pieces. I ink-blended one of them with blue ink and the other with green ink for sky and grass. For the green piece, I used the grass border die from the Slimline Nature Borders Die set to create a little piece of grass, which I adhered to the bottom of the sky piece!

I adhered the little frame/scene piece to the card and stamped the “Thinking of you” words from the Build-A-Greeting Holidays Stamps set at the bottom of the panel using black ink. Lastly, I added the squirrels, pumpkins, cart, and leaves!

Thanks for stopping by! Wishing you a happy and colorful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Critter Country Paper
Critter Country Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pathway Home Stamps
Pathway Home Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pathway Home Dies
Pathway Home Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Build-a-Greeting Holidays
Build-a-Greeting Holidays
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Icing Rectangle Frame Dies
Icing Rectangle Frame Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rounded Rectangle Mat Dies
Rounded Rectangle Mat Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment