Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Crisp Apple Card with Tina H

Hi there crafty friends, Tina here and we are having a very windy, rainy day here which instantly reminded me of autumn! So I had fun creating a card with the beautiful Crisp Apple die set, combining these with the large Wood Barrel die.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Crisp Apple & Wood Barrle Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Punny Apple Greetings, Picket Fence Border Dies, Stitched Circle Dies)

I die cut five apples, a bunch of leaves and the big barrel. Having a silicone mat to place the images on makes the ink blending with Distress Oxides very easy. 

After setting the pieces aside to let them dry, I quickly created a white square card base. My initial thought was to have lots of white space on this project but later on I decided to add some red inked stripes to this piece with Distress Oxides and a stencil from my stash.

My centrepiece is a white circle (Stitched Circles Small) dry embossed with the Dapper Diamonds folder. I then glued this circle to the striped card base. To add an extra layer to the design, I also created a white fence with the Picket Fence Border die

Sunny Studio Stamps: Crisp Apple & Wood Barrle Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Punny Apple Greetings, Picket Fence Border Dies, Stitched Circle Dies)

Assembling the card was easy, I simply glued the barrel in place and stacked four apples before adding the fence and mounting the last apple to the bottom right of the design.

I didn’t have much space for a sentiment so I opted for separate pieces which I could add on top of each other (Punny Apple Greetings, Versafine Onyx Black ink). Lastly, I sprinkled a few Iridescent Clear Jewels across the design.

I hope this card inspired you to create your own basket of crispy apples! Thank you for joining me and happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Picket Fence Border Dies
Picket Fence Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dapper Diamonds Embossing
Dapper Diamonds Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Punny Apple Greetings
Punny Apple Greetings
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Crisp Apple Dies
Crisp Apple Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wood Barrel Dies
Wood Barrel Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment