Sunday, September 27, 2026

Scalloped Square Small 2 Die Focused Card with Hanh

Hello crafty friends! It's Hanh here today, and I have a sweet fall-themed card to share featuring these adorable Harvest Mice Stamps framed in little scenes with a couple of Scalloped Square 2 Small die cuts. So let’s get started.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Square Small 2 Die Focused Harvest Mice Card by Hanh Nguyen (featuring Brilliant Banner Dies)

I stamped the adorable images from the Harvest Mice Stamps as well as some leaves from the Turkey Day Stamps sets onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I used the coordinating Harvest Mice Dies and Turkey Day Dies to die-cut them out. I colored with Copic markers and highlighted with a white gel pen.

COPIC COLORS:
Mice: W0/1/3/5, R000/20, W5
Sweater/Sentiment Banner: BG000/01/02/05
Leaves: Y17/38, BG000/01/02, YG03/25
Cheese: Y13/15/19
Pumpkins: Y17/38 YR04, YG03
Wagon: R14/24/29, C1, T7

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Square Small 2 Die Focused Harvest Mice Card by Hanh Nguyen (featuring Brilliant Banner Dies)

For the background, I used the Scalloped Square 2 Small Dies to die-cut 2 squares out of white cardstock. I adhered a piece of craft foam to the back of the white squares before adhering it to a piece of patterned paper from the Critter Country Paper. 

For the sentiment, I used the Brilliant Banner 3 Dies to die-cut a banner out of a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock. I colored the banner with Copic markers. Then, I stamped the “Warm Wishes” sentiment from the Turkey Day Stamps directly onto the banner with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Square Small 2 Die Focused Harvest Mice Card by Hanh Nguyen (featuring Brilliant Banner Dies)

I adhered the colored images and sentiment banner to the panel with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape for added dimension and interest. I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base (4.25” x 5.5”) and finished with a couple of white hearts die-cut using the Gift Card Envelope Dies and some Majestic Clear Confetti.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting today. I hope you liked my card. Be sure to visit the Sunny Studio Stamps Shop for more info and ideas. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspiration. Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Harvest Mice Stamps
Harvest Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Dies
Harvest Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Turkey Day Stamps
Turkey Day Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Turkey Day Dies
Turkey Day Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gift Card Envelope Die
Gift Card Envelope Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Square 2 Small Die
Scalloped Square 2 Small Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Brilliant Banner 3 Dies
Brilliant Banner 3 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critter Country Paper
Critter Country Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: