Friday, September 18, 2026

Critter Country Paper Focused Card with Janneke

Hello crafty friends, Janneke here. Today I’m sharing this autumn card. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Farm Fresh Fall Themed Card by Janneke Peters (featuring Squirrel Friends)

The background of this card came together really quickly because I used one of the beautiful fall scene paper from the Critter Country paper pad. It already had the perfect autumn landscape, so there was no need to create the scene from scratch.

For the main focal point, I wanted to use the adorable scarecrow from the Farm Fresh stamp set. I stamped and colored him along with several cute squirrels and acorns from the Squirrel Friends stamp set. To add even more autumn vibes, I also stamped a few pumpkins from the Too Cute To Spook stamp set. I colored all of the stamped images with my Ohuhu markers, choosing warm autumnal shades to complement the colors in the background.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Farm Fresh Fall Themed Card by Janneke Peters (featuring Squirrel Friends)

To bring the beautiful fall orange back into the design, I die-cut a frame using the Tropical Trees Backdrop die. I really love how the orange frame makes the whole scene pop and gives the card a nice finished look.

Once everything was colored and die-cut, I simply adhered all the elements onto a card base and added some little highlights with a white gel pen.

Card done, ready to send joy! Thanks for joining me, and see you next week.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Farm Fresh Stamps
Farm Fresh Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Farm Fresh Dies
Farm Fresh Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Trees Backdrop
Tropical Trees Backdrop
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Squirrel Friends Stamps
Squirrel Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Squirrel Friends Dies
Squirrel Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Too Cute To Spook Stamps
Too Cute To Spook Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Too Cute To Spook Dies
Too Cute To Spook Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critter Country Paper
Critter Country Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: