Hello crafty friends, Janneke here. Today I’m sharing a winter scene shaker card featuring the new Alpine Adventure set.
I started by creating the ice pong. I took a piece of blue cardstock, approximately half the size of my card, and blended the edges with some blue ink. I then wrapped a piece of plastic around it. I always use plastic sheet protectors for this, as they are easy to work with, and perfect for making infinity shaker elements.
Just before sealing the final edge, I added some flat shaker material inside. Once everything was securely closed, I adhered the ice to the bottom half of my card base. For the bright blue sky, I used patterned paper from the Spring Sunburst Paper Pad and adhered it to the top half of the card base.
Next,
I stamped and die-cut the Alpine Adventure
background stamp. Since I wanted the ice to be a shaker element, I cut away the
area where the ice would be by hand. I trimmed the edges so that the background
would fit perfectly on the card.
Of
course, no winter scene would be complete without some cute penguins! I stamped
the adorable penguin images and colored all of the images using my Ohuhu
markers and added some white highlights with a white gel pen.
Once
everything was colored and ready, I adhered all the elements to the card,
building up the scene around the skating penguins.
As
a final touch, I added some glitter gel to the snow surrounding the ice pond.
It gives the snow a lovely sparkle and adds that extra bit of winter magic to
the finished card.
Cards done, ready to send joy!
Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
![]() Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Alpine Adventure Stamps Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Alpine Adventure Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |










No comments:
Post a Comment