We would like to welcome Jarle Franceus to the Sunny Studio Stamps design team! We are excited to have her on the team and look forward to her beautiful creations. You can find more of her work here:
- Instagram: @handmadecards_by_jarle
- Blog: Handmade Card Happy
Heart
- YouTube: Handmade Card Happy
Heart
-------------------------------------------------------
Hi you! It's Jarle here, with my very first post as a member of the Sunny Studio Stamps Design Team. I am excited to be here and I hope to inspire you with my projects. Today I am using the beautiful Nativity Scene Builder die set.
I started by inking up my A2 panel with different Distress Oxide colors: Squeezed Lemonade, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, and Blueprint Sketch. I splattered on some Copic white, diluted with water, and let it dry.
I trimmed a panel out of Brushed Gold cardstock from Spellbinders to A2 size. I then used the Rounded Rectangle Window dies to die-cut a window out of that same panel. This gives a lovely stitching detail to the frame. Since I really love dimension on handmade cards, I put foam strips on the back of that frame and popped it on the ink-blended panel.
I die-cut different pieces of the Nativity set in black and (the same) brushed gold cardstock. I assembled all the pieces inside the window. Some were popped up with foam squares and others were adhered directly onto the panel with liquid glue.
After that, I stamped my sentiment of the Build-A-Greeting: Holidays stamp set onto black cardstock with Versamark ink, sprinkled on white embossing powder, and heat-set it with my heat gun. I trimmed it down to a small strip and placed it inside my scene. Finally, I adhered the whole panel to a white card base.
I like how the colors turned out, and those silhouettes just make the perfect elegant Christmas card! Have a beautiful day!
Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
![]() Rounded Rectangle Window Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Build-a-Greeting Holidays Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Nativity Scene Builder Shop at: Sunny Studio |











No comments:
Post a Comment