Hey crafty friends! It's Yan here, and today I'm sharing a super cute winter scene featuring the delightful Alpine Adventure Stamps! This card was so much fun to bring together, filled with happy little penguins skiing and skating on the ice. Let's dive right in!
To kick things off, I stamped these adorable penguins onto Neenah Solar White cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Next, I brought them to life using my favorite Copic markers to give them lots of playful personality. Once I finished coloring, I lined up the coordinating Alpine Adventure Dies and die-cut all the images flawlessly.
COPIC COLORS:
Penguins: E30, E31, R30, Y15,W1,
W4
Red/Pink : R30, R43
Blue/Green: BG0000, BG23, G40,
YG63
Background: B000, BG0000,
BG23, G40, Y00, Y02, Y11, YG03
Next for the backdrop, I stamped the forest image using light grey ink for a soft, subtle look, and added a few gentle touches with markers to soften the trees and hills. After finishing the background, I chose 'Winter Wishes' from the same set, white heat embossed it onto another piece of vellum, and cut it out with the matching die. To assemble, I layered everything with foam tape and double-sided adhesive. Adding that extra bit of dimension really brings the playful penguins to life!
I hope this playful winter card
brings a little warmth to your heart today. Happy crafting, everyone!
Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
![]() Alpine Adventure Stamps Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Alpine Adventure Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |









No comments:
Post a Comment