Monday, September 14, 2026

Nativity Scene Builder Die Focused Card with Tina M

Hi there! Tina M here! Today I’m sharing a Christmas card made using the Nativity Scene Builder Die Set from the brand-new Holiday 2026 Collection!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Nativity Scene Builder Die Focused Card by Tina Magnusson (featuring Hayley Alphabet Dies)

I used pink and purple ink, gold watercolor, and black-and-gold cardstock for this project! I love how the black die-cut elements just pop against the ink-blended background! To fit all the die cut elements on my card I created a slimline card base, 4 x 8 inches. I then trimmed a piece of black cardstock from my stash to the same size (4 x 8 inches) and adhered it to my card base.

Next, I trimmed a piece of white cardstock to 3.75 x 7.75 inches, ink-blended the panel using pink and purple ink, splattered gold watercolor on it to create a beautiful sky covered with twinkling little golden stars, and adhered it to the card base! I trimmed a strip of black cardstock to .75 x 7.75 inches and adhered it to the bottom of my ink-blended panel.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Nativity Scene Builder Die Focused Card by Tina Magnusson (featuring Hayley Alphabet Dies)

From black card stock I then die cut out palm trees, houses and the wise men on camels from the Nativity Scene Builder Die set. From gold card stock, I die-cut out the houses once again (using only the tiny windows and the doors), and the Star of Bethlehem. I arranged my scene and used liquid glue to adhere the different elements to the ink-blended panel.

For the O Holy Night sentiment, I used the Hayley Alphabet Die sets. They come in two different sets, Uppercase and Lowercase, and I used both for my card! I die-cut the letters from black cardstock and glued them to the ink-blended panel with liquid glue.

Thank you for stopping by! Wishing you a happy and colorful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Hayley Lowercase Alphabet Dies
Hayley Lowercase Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hayley Uppercase Alphabet Dies
Hayley Uppercase Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Nativity Scene Builder
Nativity Scene Builder
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment