Saturday, September 19, 2026

Truckloads of Love Card with Jarle

Hi friends, Jarle here! I am happy to be back with my weekly post for Sunny Studio Stamps. Today I am combining the Fall Scenes set with the Truckloads of Love stamp set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Truckloads of Love & Fall Scenes Card by Jarle Franceus

I started by stamping my images from Fall Scenes and Truckloads of LoveI also grabbed some clouds from the Spring Showers set. I always use Transotype Perfect Coloring paper when I want to color with alcohol markers. After that, I die cut everything with the coordinating die sets

Here you can find all the colors I used for my coloring:
- Truck: Y35-Y15-Y13 / C3-C0 / W8-W7 
- Fox: YR27-YR24-YR21
- Tree: E27-E25-E23 
- Leaves: YR18-YR14-Y14 / R39-YR18-YR14 / YG67-YG63
- Fence: E33-E31-E31

Sunny Studio Stamps: Truckloads of Love & Fall Scenes Card by Jarle Franceus

I wanted to do some ink blending for my background. I grabbed a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock and added the stitching with a Lawn Fawn die. I blended Antique Linen, Wild Honey and Fired Brick Distress Oxides and splattered on a little bit of Perfect Pearls solution. PS: You can skip the Antique Linen if you want, because you don't really see it in the final card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Truckloads of Love & Fall Scenes Card by Jarle Franceus

I adhered all the images of Truckloads of Love and Fall Scenes on my ink blended panel. Some were popped up with foam adhesive, just to add dimension. Next, I stamped my sentiment with Versamark ink, white embossed it and put it on the panel with a foam strip. Finally, I put the whole card panel onto a white A2 sized card base. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Truckloads of Love & Fall Scenes Card by Jarle Franceus

I love the warm colors of Fall on this card. And of course ... that cute little fox in the truck. It's just the cutest! Have a beautiful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
 

Spring Showers Stamps
Spring Showers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Dies
Spring Showers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Scenes Stamps
Fall Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Scenes Dies
Fall Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Truckloads of Love Stamps
Truckloads of Love Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Truckloads of Love Dies
Truckloads of Love Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment