Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Farm Fresh Card with Tina H

Hi there crafty friends, Tina here with a fun card for you today featuring the sweet Farm Fresh stamp and die set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Farm Fresh Birthday Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Woolly Friends, Stitched Semi-Circle Dies, Happy Thoughts, Frilly Frame Dies)

I started by stamping the large scenery and added a few cute sheep from Woolly Friends to the party! It’s so fun to browse through your stash and come up with new mixes of stamps! After doing some Copic coloring I used the matching dies to cut all the images. 

The largest of the Stiched Semi Circles Dies was the perfect frame for this scene, I cut this piece from white card stock and added a blue grey sky with Distress Oxides and a stencil from my stash. Next, I glued my die cut scene into place so I could figure out which sentiment was perfect for the design. Always in need for celebration cards, I selected the big ‘Happy’ and ‘birthday’ phrases from Happy Thoughts (Versafine Onyx Black ink).

Sunny Studio Stamps: Farm Fresh Birthday Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Woolly Friends, Stitched Semi-Circle Dies, Happy Thoughts, Frilly Frame Dies)

With all the stamping done, I mounted the sweet sheep with foam tape. I created a cream side folding card base and added a layer of Gingham Pastel paper cut with the outer of the Frilly Frames Chevron diesLastly, I glued my scene in place and added a few Champagne Clear Jewels.

I hope you got inspired by this sweet card! Thank you for joining me and happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Happy Thoughts Stamps
Happy Thoughts Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Farm Fresh Stamps
Farm Fresh Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Farm Fresh Dies
Farm Fresh Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woolly Friends Stamps
Woolly Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woolly Friends Dies
Woolly Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: