Hi friends! Jarle here, and I am happy to be back with another Sunny Studio Stamps project. This time, I am using the new Pathway Home stamp set. This stamp set has it all: a whole background and some adorable little images. This takes all of the guess work out of creating a card! For my project today, I chose a Fall theme, but I think this set would be perfect for Spring and Summer as well!
I started by stamping the background of the Pathway Home set onto Transotype Perfect Coloring paper, since I wanted to do some Copic Coloring. Since I had my Misti stamping tool out, I stamped some little images as well, like the squirrels and LOTS of apples. I did include the cluster of apples out of the Truckloads of Love stamp set as well. I wanted the trailer to carry loads and loads of apples :-)
Here you can find a list of all the
colors I used for my coloring:
- Squirrels: E44/E43/E42/E41/E000
- Apples: G24/G21/G20 & R29/R24/R22
- Roof: R89/R39/R27/R24
- Grass: G20
- Tree trunks: E37/E35/E33/E31
- Trailer: YR18/YR15/Y15
- Rocks & parts of the house:
N4/N2/N0
- House: N0/C00/0
- Pathway: T0
- Fence: E47/E33/E31/E30
After that, I die cut my images with the coordinating dies and trimmed my panel to about 4,25 by 4,25. I also ink blended a panel of Neenah cardstock (with the same size) with Distress Oxides in Fossilized Amber, Ripe Persimmon and Candied Apple. I added a few water splatters (mixed with Perfect Pearls). I adhered my colored background panel onto the ink blended panel.
I wanted a nice frame around my card, so I die cut the largest square out of the Scalloped Square 1 Large die set out of Spellbinders Pomegranate cardstock. I glued down my card panel onto that scalloped square. After that I adhered my different images on my scene. Some were popped up for dimension and others were adhered directly onto the card.
I stamped a sentiment from the Truckloads of Love set ('Happy Fall Wishes') on black cardstock, using Versamark ink. I sprinkled on some white embossing powder and heat set it with my heat gun. I trimmed it to size and popped it up on my panel with a foam strip. Finally, I put my square card onto a white card base.
This card is giving me all the Fall vibes and I love it! Have a beautiful day!
Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
![]() Truckloads of Love Stamps Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Truckloads of Love Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Scalloped Square 1 Large Die Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Pathway Home Stamps Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Pathway Home Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |













No comments:
Post a Comment