Sunday, September 13, 2026

Critter Country Paper Focused Card with Hanh

Hello Crafty Friends! It's Hanh here with you today and I have a sweet card to share with you featuring the Foxy FriendsTurkey DayPathway Home images set against a Critter Country patterned paper background for a warm autumn vibe. So let’s get started.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Foxy Friends Fall Themed Card by Hanh Nguyen (featuring Limitless Labels Dies, Turkey Day, Pathway Home)

I stamped the adorable fox and bird images from the Foxy Friends Stamps, the pie, cup and leaves from the Turkey Day Stamps, and the pumpkins from the Pathway Home Stamps sets onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I used the coordinating Foxy Friends DiesTurkey Day Dies and Pathway Home Dies to diecut them out. I colored with Copic markers and highlighted with a white gel pen.

COPIC COLORS:
Foxes: YR21/24/27 E35/37, W00/0/1/3, R00/20
Birds: BG000/01/02, Y38, R20
Leaves: Y17/38 YR04/21/24, YG03/01 Y17/38, YG03/25
Pumpkins: Y17/38 YR04, YG03
Pie: YR30/31/21/24, YR24, E41, R14/24
Cup: BG000/01/02/05, R14/24, E41

Sunny Studio Stamps: Foxy Friends Fall Themed Card by Hanh Nguyen (featuring Limitless Labels Dies, Turkey Day, Pathway Home)

For the background, I used the Limitless Labels 1 Dies to diecut a panel out of white cardstock. I masked off the upper portion of the panel and lightly ink blended with some Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide ink. 

For the sentiment, I stamped the “Autumn Blessings” sentiment from the Turkey Day stamps directly onto the panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Foxy Friends Fall Themed Card by Hanh Nguyen (featuring Limitless Labels Dies, Turkey Day, Pathway Home)

I adhered a piece of craft foam to the back of the white panel before adhering it to a piece of patterned paper from the Critter Country Paper. The colored images were adhered to the panel with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape for a bit of dimension and interest. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white A2 cardbase (5.5” x 4.25”).

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Be sure to visit the Sunny Studio Stamps Shop  for more info and ideas. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Critter Country Paper
Critter Country Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Turkey Day Stamps
Turkey Day Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Turkey Day Dies
Turkey Day Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Limitless Labels 1 Dies
Limitless Labels 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Foxy Friends Stamps
Foxy Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Foxy Friends Dies
Foxy Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pathway Home Stamps
Pathway Home Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pathway Home Dies
Pathway Home Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment