Hello all, Marieke here. I'm back again with my weekly post for Sunny Studio Stamps. Today I hope to inspire you with a set of gift tags that I made using the Holiday Tags & Labels.
So for my set of labels I thought it would be fun to create black and white labels with a pop of colors in them. I cut the Square and Circle outer dies using black cardstock and the Holiday Tags & Labels Dies.
Using a black ink I stamped the patterns on white cardstock using the Holiday Tags & Labels Stamps. Die cut them using the matching dies and stamped the sentiments out of the same set on to them.
Used Copic Colors:
White - C5, C3, C1
Red - R59, R29, R24
Green - G99, G94, G21
Black - N8
Orange - YR27, YR24, YR21
Stamped the images of Penguin Party Stamps, colored them up using my Copic markers and cut them. Added them to the labels and finished the labels by adding some different types of ribbon and twine.
Have a wonderful day!
Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
![]() Penguin Party Stamps Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Penguin Party Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Holiday Tags & Labels Stamps Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Holiday Tags & Labels Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |












No comments:
Post a Comment