Friday, September 11, 2026

Amazing Argyle & Preppy Prints Focused Card with Janneke

Hello crafty friends, Janneke here. Today I’m sharing this colorful birthday card. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Party Pets Birthday Card by Janneke Peters (featuring Zig Zag Circle Dies, Stiched Circle Dies)

For the background, I used the bright striped paper from the Preppy Prints paper pad. I just love how all those happy colors instantly create a festive feeling. For the main focal point, I die-cut a zig zag circle from gold glitter cardstock. I also die-cut a stitched circle large from white cardstock and lightly blended some yellow ink onto it.

To build the little party scene, I used the woodgrain paper from the Amazing Argyle paper pad. I die-cut another stitched circle from the brown woodgrain paper and trimmed it down so it could be used as the floor of the scene. I layered this onto the white circle and then mounted the whole scene onto the sparkly gold zig zag circle.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Party Pets Birthday Card by Janneke Peters (featuring Zig Zag Circle Dies, Stiched Circle Dies)

The adorable party animals are from the Party Pets stamp set. After stamping I colored all the images with my Ohuhu markers. I also stamped a couple of fun sentiments directly onto the white background.

Of course, a birthday card needs a little extra sparkle! I added some shiny sequins here and there for some extra bling. I also used a white gel pen to add little highlights to the colored images. Finally, I adhered the entire panel onto a card base, and this colorful little birthday scene was ready to party!

Card done, ready to send joy! Thanks for joining me, and see you next week.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:


Amazing Argyle 6x6 Paper
Amazing Argyle 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Preppy Prints 6x6 Paper
Preppy Prints 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pets Stamps
Party Pets Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pets Dies
Party Pets Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Zig Zag Circle Dies
Zig Zag Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment