Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Beautiful Autumn Card with Tina H

Hello crafters, Tina here, and today I am featuring the cute Beautiful Autumn stamps and dies. This set may be small, but it offers a lot of potential, and it’s a staple in your Fall cardmaking!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beautiful Autumn & Pumpkin Patch Fall Themed Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Frilly Frame Dies, Foxy Friends)

You can do many techniques with these stamps, and for this project I used them to create my own custom background with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I started with a piece of white cardstock slightly larger than A2 so die-cutting the panel would be easier. To fill in the blanks, I added smaller leaves from the sweet Turkey Day set. 

Next, I used the outer die of Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace to create my background piece, which I glued to a simple white card base. Before adding any focal point, I wanted to tone down the busy pattern with a rectangle of vellum. Then I created a small grassy border with a die from my stash and some yellow Distress Oxide ink.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beautiful Autumn & Pumpkin Patch Fall Themed Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Frilly Frame Dies, Foxy Friends)

To stay with the autumnal vibe, I added three large pumpkins in bright colors (Pumpkin Patch dies) and a cutie from Foxy Friends. I used the Beautiful Autumn sentiment and added it with Versafine Onyx Black ink to a white border. To adhere the vellum, I simply added some glue behind the banner and focal images. I drew some highlights with a white gel pen to finish the project.

Now I am looking forward to seeing your cards with this sweet Beautiful Autumn stamp set! Thank you for joining me, and happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Beautiful Autumn Stamps
Beautiful Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beautiful Autumn Dies
Beautiful Autumn Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pumpkin Patch Dies
Pumpkin Patch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Turkey Day Stamps
Turkey Day Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Turkey Day Dies
Turkey Day Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment