Thursday, October 1, 2026

Critter Country Paper Focused Card with Yan

Hey crafty friends! It's Yan here. Happy October 1st! Autumn is officially here, and I'm so excited to bring a little cozy, spooky fun to your screen today. Grab a warm cup of tea, and let's jump into crafting!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Critter Country Paper Focused Too Cute To Spook Halloween Card by Yan X DIY (featuring Zig Zag Circle Dies)

​To kick things off, I stamped these adorable images using the Too Cute To Spook Stamps onto Neenah Solar White cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Next, I brought them to life using my Copic markers. Once the coloring was complete, I lined up the coordinating dies Too Cute To Spook Dies to cut everything out flawlessly.

COPIC COLORS:
Spider: W4, W5
Cat in Vampire Costume: E30, E31, E35, E47, R30, TR61, YR65, YR68
Pumpkins: E35, E41, Y00, Y15, Y19, YG03, YG17, YG63, YR61

Sunny Studio Stamps: Critter Country Paper Focused Too Cute To Spook Halloween Card by Yan X DIY (featuring Zig Zag Circle Dies)

​For the backdrop, I cut a panel of the sweet pumpkin pattern from the Critter Country 6x6 Cardstock to layer directly onto my card base. To make my main focal point pop, I die-cut a dark circle using the Zig Zag Circles Dies and heat embossed the 'Trick or Treat!' sentiment along with the delicate spiderweb details in crisp white.

Finally, I arranged and popped up the sweet critter, pumpkins, and little spiders using foam tape. Adding that extra dimension really made this little haunted pumpkin patch come alive!

​And there you have it—a cute and spooky card to kick off October! Happy crafting, everyone!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Too Cute To Spook Stamps
Too Cute To Spook Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Too Cute To Spook Dies
Too Cute To Spook Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critter Country Paper
Critter Country Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Zig Zag Circle Dies
Zig Zag Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: