Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Sweet Treat Focused Cards with Angelica and Juliana

Hi friends! Angelica here, with a fun project using the Sweet Treat Bag Dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sweet Treats Gift Bag Dies Season's Greetings Winter Themed Gift Bag by Angelica Conrad

I used stamps from the Season's Greetings stamp set to decorate two pieces of kraft card stock. Once I finished stamping, I used the Sweet Treat Bag die to die-cut both pieces. I watched this video from Sunny Studio Stamps to help me assemble the bag.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sweet Treats Gift Bag Dies Season's Greetings Winter Themed Gift Bag by Angelica Conrad

I decorated the flap top with Holiday Cheer and Classic Gingham pattern papers, die-cutting them with the Sweater Vest Dies. I glued the die cuts onto a white die-cut flap, then attached the flap to the bag. I used small Basic Grey magnets to close the bag.

I love how easy this bag was to put together. I'll be making a lot more of these soon for the upcoming Christmas season. That's all that I have for today. Thanks for stopping by!

------------------------------------------------------

Hello Sunny Studio Friends! It's Juliana here and today I've created a Christmas gift bag using the Sweet Treat Bag Dies. I combined it with some other dies and an embossing folder to create a sweet little rustic woodland style.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sweet Treats Gift Bag Dies Season's Greetings Rustic Winter Dies Woodland Border Dies Winter Themed Gift Bag by Juliana Michaels

I began by taking the Sweet Treat Bag Dies and cutting the main shape twice from kraft cardstock. I then used the Woodgrain Embossing Folder to emboss each piece of the bag. I then assembled the bag following the instructions in this video.

Next, I took the Scalloped Tag Square Dies and cut the larger tag from white cardstock. I then took Therm O Web Purple Tape and placed it along the stitched lines to mask off the edges of the tag. I then  used Distress Oxide Inks to create a snowy sky. I then splattered it with watered down white acrylic paint to give the look of snowflakes.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sweet Treats Gift Bag Dies Season's Greetings Rustic Winter Dies Woodland Border Dies Winter Themed Gift Bag by Juliana Michaels

To create the rustic winter scene, I used the Rustic Winter Dies and Woodland Border Dies. I cut the deer from brown cardstock and the trees from green. I then inked the edges to add a little interest. I also die cut a piece of white cardstock using the border dies to create a snowy hill for the deer. Once all the pieces were created, I adhered them to the tag. I then finished it off with a red bow and added matching handles to the bag.

Since this is a gift bag, I used the tiny tag die that comes with the Sweet Treat Bag Dies to create a to/from tag for the bag. I stamped the to and from using the Season's Greetings Stamp Set.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed learning how I created this rustic woodland style Christmas gift bag using the Sweet Treat Bag Dies.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodland Borders Dies
Woodland Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rustic Winter Dies
Rustic Winter Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweater Vest Dies
Sweater Vest Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodgrain Embossing
Woodgrain Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Stamps
Season's Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Tags-Square
Scalloped Tags-Square
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweet Treats Gift Bag
Sweet Treats Gift Bag
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment