Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Hedgey Holiday Cards with Ana and Franci

Hello crafties! It’s Ana here today sharing a card and a tag using super adorable Hedgey Holidays stamp set as well as few other of my favorite products from Sunny Studio!
I stamped the hedgey three times, holly images twice, colored them with alcohol markers and cut them with coordinating dies. Presents and part of the sentiment are from Alpaca Holiday stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Hedgey Holidays Fancy Frame Dies Build-A-Tag Dies Hedgehog Themed Christmas Cards by Ana Anderson

I used a snowy scene page from Very Merry 6x6 paper pack to create a background for both my card and tag, as well as red and green patterned papers from the same paper pack, for the card frame and tag topper. I cut an extra tag out of white cardstock and topper out of green patterned paper for the back side of the tag. For the card frame I used largest inside and outside Fancy Frames Square Dies and for the tag Build-A-Tag #2 Dies.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Hedgey Holidays Fancy Frame Dies Build-A-Tag Dies Hedgehog Themed Christmas Cards by Ana Anderson

I assembled the card and tag adding snow pen to each below the hedgehogs and presents for some texture. Finally, I stamped the sentiment on the card background and To and From on the back of the tag with VersaFine Onyx Black ink and my projects were finished!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you’re enjoying all the hedgey cuteness we are sharing with you this week!

-----------------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends! Franci here with you today and I'm super happy to share a project featuring the mini Hedgey Holidays set!!


Sunny Studio Stamps: Hedgey Holidays Alpaca Holiday Christmas Garland Frame Dies Hedgehog Themed Christmas Card by Franci Vignoli

Aww this little festive critter is sooo adorable!! First of all I created a card base out of white cardstock and I cut out a white matching panel. I added some sparkle watercolor splatters on it, let everything dry completely and stamped my sentiment in the bottom right corner.

As everything was dry I added the wood detail using the Woodgrain Embossing folder and die cut the Christmas word out of some sparkle glittered gold cardstock using a die from the Christmas Garland Frame die. I stamped, colored and die cut all the images (I also added some holly and little hearts from the Santa Claus Lane set and the Hogs & Kisses one) and I added some details with a white gel pen. 


Sunny Studio Stamps: Hedgey Holidays Alpaca Holiday Christmas Garland Frame Dies Hedgehog Themed Christmas Card by Franci Vignoli

I arranged all my critters and all the other elements on to the panel that I previously glued down to my card with some liquid glue (or you can use strong double sided adhesive) to give the idea of a little Christmas tree shape and the card is complete!

Awww I love this so much, hope you like it too! 


All retail purchases of any size will have 10% donated to Convoy of Hope to help with children’s feeding initiatives and disaster response.  

And as always orders will also come with our mini holiday light bulb die (not pictured).

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Dies
Alpaca Holiday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Build-A-Tag #2 Dies
Build-A-Tag #2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodgrain Embossing
Woodgrain Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hogs & Kisses Stamps
Hogs & Kisses Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hogs & Kisses Dies
Hogs & Kisses Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Garland Frame
Christmas Garland Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment