Friday, November 29, 2019

Hedgey Holidays Cards with Rachel and Candice

Hello, crafty friends! It's Rachel here and I have some fun Christmas tags to share with you today featuring the sweetest little hedgehog from the Hedgey Holidays Stamp Set. I combined this cute little mini stamp set with the Build-A-Tag #2 Die Set and the Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper Pack to create some easy tags that would go great with your Christmas gifts!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Hedgey Holidays Build-A-Tag Dies Holiday Tags by Rachel Alvarado

I stamped my hedgehogs onto a sheet of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock and colored them with Copics. (Colors used: Body: E41, E41, E43, E44; Spines: E31, E23, E25; Reds: R46, R89; Greens: YG01, YG07, YG17, G28; Blues: B0000, B01, B02, B06; Whites: 0, C00, C2, C4.) I used the coordinating Dies to cut them out and attached them to my tags with some 3D Foam Adhesive Tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Hedgey Holidays Build-A-Tag Dies Holiday Tags by Rachel Alvarado

I cut a second coordinating tag layer to attach behind all of my tags and stamped each of them with some "To:" and "From:" sentiments from the Christmas Icons Stamp Set. I fished off each tag by stamping the sentiment onto another strip of white card stock and attaching it all together with some green & white striped twine.

I hope you enjoyed my tags today! Thanks so much for stopping by!

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey, it's Candice here. This little cutie is part of the Black Friday deals at Sunny Studio Stamps and I used it to make a cute Christmas card!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Hedgey Holidays Hogs & Kisses Scenic Route Christmas Garland Frame Dies Holiday Card by Candice Fisher

All the Sunny Studio Stamps products I used:
I started my card by creating an 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base which fits into a standard or 9A size envelope. For the background, I first inked a trimmed piece with worn lipstick & spun sugar and splattered with red shimmer spray. I then repeatedly stamped the Hedgehogs, colored them with Copic markers and die cut one extra and pop dotted on top of the center one.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Hedgey Holidays Hogs & Kisses Scenic Route Christmas Garland Frame Dies Holiday Card by Candice Fisher

To finish the card, I added some strings of lights that I layered for depth along with the Merry Christmas topped with foil mint paper. I also added the sentiment onto the speech bubble along with the holly colored with Copics.

Make sure you take advantage of the Black Friday deal at Sunny Studio Stamps here!


All retail purchases of any size will have 10% donated to Convoy of Hope to help with children’s feeding initiatives and disaster response.

And as always orders will also come with our mini holiday light bulb die (not pictured).

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Christmas Icons Stamps
Christmas Icons Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Build-A-Tag #2 Dies
Build-A-Tag #2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Stamps
Scenic Route Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Dies
Scenic Route Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hogs & Kisses Stamps
Hogs & Kisses Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hogs & Kisses Dies
Hogs & Kisses Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Garland Frame
Christmas Garland Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment