Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Christmas Garland Frame Cards with Franci and Ana

Hello there! Franci here with you today with a Christmas card showcasing the new Christmas Garland Frame Die set!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Garland Frame Dies Playful Polar Bears Santa Claus Lane Woodland Border Dies Merry Christmas Card by Franci Vignoli

Also, I had to bring back one of my fave cuties ever for this card: this little bear from the Playful Polar Bear set! First of all I inked some white cardstock with Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint Distress Inks, then I die cut my intricate frame out of it and set it aside. I created a coordinated cardbase out of white cardstock and I also cut out 2 matching panel. I die cut a stitched hill out of the first using the Woodland Borders set and colored the second one by sponging Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch Distress Inks. I let it dry completely then added some white and sparkle watercolor splatters.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Garland Frame Dies Playful Polar Bears Santa Claus Lane Woodland Border Dies Merry Christmas Card by Franci Vignoli

I stamped, colored and die cut all the images from these sets: Playful Polar Bears coordinated diesSanta Claus Lane + coordinated diesHogs and kisses + coordinated dies. I added some details with a white gel pen, then assembled the scene and glued everything down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive. Finally I added some of the new Blue Snowflake Confetti here and there as embellishments.

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

---------------------------------------------------

Hello crafties! It’s Ana here with a blue glittery Christmas card featuring Christmas Garland Frame Die from the new holiday release!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Garland Frame Dies Merry Christmas Card by Ana Anderson

For this card I had glitter garland with lots of sparkle and shine in mind! I started with die cutting a piece of light blue glitter cardstock with garland frame and Merry Christmas dies. I cut the frame twice and sentiments 3 times out of light blue cardstock and adhered all the layers of each die cut together, offsetting the layers of the sentiment to create the shadow. Next, I die cut the berries out of navy and white cardstock and layered them, then cut holly leaves (from Basic Mini Shape dies set) out of white cardstock.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Garland Frame Dies Merry Christmas Card by Ana Anderson

For the background, I inked Iced Spruce, Stormy Sky and Broken China distress ink, leaving the center light. Once the panel was dry I white heat embossed a few snowflakes (from Alpaca Holiday stamps). I adhered all the die cuts to the background and to finish off the card, added glossy accents to the berries.

I just love how this garland frame card turned out! Garland Frame die set is so gorgeous and versatile – just imagine the possibilities! Thank you so much for stopping by today! Until next week – Happy Crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Playful Polar Bears Stamps
Playful Polar Bears Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Playful Polar Bears Dies
Playful Polar Bears Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodland Borders Dies
Woodland Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mini Basic Shape Dies
Mini Basic Shape Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Dies
Alpaca Holiday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hogs & Kisses Stamps
Hogs & Kisses Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hogs & Kisses Dies
Hogs & Kisses Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Garland Frame
Christmas Garland Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Love both cards. The light blue "Merry Christmas" is stunning and as always, any card with a polar bear is one I am drawn too. ☺

    ReplyDelete