Monday, November 18, 2019

Santa Claus Lane Cards with Eloise and Leanne

Hi friends, Eloise here and today I’m using the Santa Claus Lane Stamp Set to create a Christmas Card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Santa Claus Lane Holly Jolly Christmas Card by Eloise Blue

I started off with stamping out the images from Santa Claus Lane and coloured them in with Copic Markers. Once they were coloured, I added white gel pen details and I also cut them out.

(Copic Markers Used: R14, R17, R24, R27 / E000, E00, E21, E02 / E41, E42, E43, E44 / W00, W0, W1 / W1, W3, W5, W7 / 0 / YG01, YG03, YG23, YG17 / R000, R00 / Y11, Y13, Y15, Y19 / BG10, BG11, BG13, BG49)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Santa Claus Lane Holly Jolly Christmas Card by Eloise Blue

For my background, I taped off a couple of sections using some tape and ink blended some Tumbled Glass and Broken China Distress Inks over the top for some sky. I then adhered my images into place on each section.

For the sentiment I white heat embossed the ‘Wishing You A Holly Jolly Christmas’ onto some black cardstock and adhered it into the centre of my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I’ll see you all next time.

------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, Leanne here! I've been playing with the Sliding Window die again. I had an idea for creating a rooftop scene that would open up to a peek at Santa leaving presents around the Christmas tree. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Santa Claus Lane Sliding Window Dies Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies Holly Jolly Christmas Card by Leanne West

I die cut the sliding window panel and then inked it up with a combo of Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot Distress ink. I masked off the bottom inch before applying the ink. I splattered the sky with thinned white paint. To create the look of a rooftop, I used dies from the Sweet Treat House Add-on.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Santa Claus Lane Sliding Window Dies Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies Holly Jolly Christmas Card by Leanne West

With the sliding window panel closed, I began building the roof top scene. I alternated adhering the black and dark grey roof pieces. I added some white glitter to the top edge of the roof. I then added images from the Santa Claus Lane stamp set. I die cut a speech bubble and stamped a greeting which is also from Santa Claus Lane. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Santa Claus Lane Sliding Window Dies Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies Holly Jolly Christmas Card by Leanne West

For the inside, I applied Spun Sugar Distress Ink onto the background. I again used images from Santa Claus Lane to create a traditional Christmas scene complete with the stockings hung and presents around the tree. I tucked Santa into the right corner to complete the scene. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sliding Window Dies
Sliding Window Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweet Treats House Add-on
Sweet Treats House Add-on
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

4 comments: