Thursday, November 7, 2019

Scenic Route Cards with Vanessa and Anja

Hello to you! Vanessa here today with a Christmas card using the Scenic Route Stamps. I love classic red for Christmas, here I combined it with orange and grey.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scenic Route Very Merry Winter Themed Holiday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

First, I stamped the houses and trees, colored the images with Copics and die-cut everything with the matching dies. Then I trimmed the borders and layered them from the bottom to the top of my card. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scenic Route Very Merry Winter Themed Holiday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

After I had added glitter to the roofs and the trees, I trimmed two strips from red patterned paper from the Very Merry 6x6 Paper and adhered them. Finally, I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment from Feeling Frosty onto a strip of black cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it.

These stamps are incredibly versatile, and such fun! Have a wonderful day everybody!

------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, Anja here today showcasing the Scenic Route Stamps. The row of houses is my favorite stamp in this set and I created a simple monochromatic card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scenic Route Winter Themed Holiday Card by Anja Bytyqi

I stamped the image and the sentiment from the Foxy Christmas set in VersaMark Ink onto a 4 1/8" x 7" piece of aquamarine cardstock. I heat embossed both with white embossing powder.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scenic Route Winter Themed Holiday Card by Anja Bytyqi

For a change, I did some coloring with Prismacolor pencils. I added a tiny pink die-cut heart as a little pop of color.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Until next time!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Foxy Christmas Stamps
Foxy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Frosty Stamps
Feeling Frosty Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Stamps
Scenic Route Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Dies
Scenic Route Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and such creative designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The simplicity of the aquamarine card is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards. The aqua card is fantastic. Thanks for sharing 🤗

    ReplyDelete