Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Hedgey Holidays Cards with Angelica and Juliana

Hi friends! Angelica here, and I have a festive card to share with you today, featuring the Hedgey Holidays stamp set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Hedgey Holidays Hedgehog Themed Christmas Cards by Angelica Conrad

I stamped two rows of hedge with chocolate ink. I colored the images with the following Copic colors: E04, E11, YR000, YR0000; E47, E44, E43, E42; R59, R29, R24, R22; YG17, YG05, YG01. I stamped a sentiment from the set with black ink, then attached the panel to a card base.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Hedgey Holidays Hedgehog Themed Christmas Cards by Angelica Conrad

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed my take on this cute Hedgey Holidays stamp set.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello Sunny Studio Friends! It's Juliana here and today I have a Christmas card to share with you using the adorable Hedgey Holidays Stamp Set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Hedgey Holidays Hedgehog Themed Christmas Card by Juliana Michaels

To begin, I stamped the cute hedgehog from the Hedgy Holidays Stamp Set three times along with the little holly sprig. I then colored them using Copic Markers and die cut them using the coordinating dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Hedgey Holidays Hedgehog Themed Christmas Card by Juliana Michaels

Next, I created the card front using a mix of patterned papers from the Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper Pad and Very Merry 6x6 Paper Pad. I then added the sentiment to complete the card. Yes, this card is quite simple, but sometimes we need that quickness when creating our cards for the holiday season!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed this bit of inspiration using the Hedgey Holidays Stamp Set.


All retail purchases of any size will have 10% donated to Convoy of Hope to help with children’s feeding initiatives and disaster response.  

And as always orders will also come with our mini holiday light bulb die (not pictured).

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment