Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Hogs & Kisses Cards with Ana and Franci

Hello friends! Ana here today with a super cute card featuring super adorable Hogs & Kisses stamps and coordinating dies!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Hogs & Kisses Frilly Frame Dies Seasonal Trees Woodland Border Dies Santa Claus Lane Winter Themed Holiday Card by Ana Anderson

I started with stamping, coloring and die cutting piggy images, then stamped the sentiments in the speech bubble and die cut it out. Next, I stamped, die cut and colored the large Christmas tree (from Seasonal Trees stamps) and few presents, ornaments and candy canes (from Santa Claus Lane stamps).

For the background I inked Spiced Marmalade and Worn Lipstick Distress inks, then spritzed the panel with water. I die cut snowy hills with Woodland Border Dies and inked them lightly with the same Distress ink colors. I adhered the hills to the background, then added the images and the sentiment speech bubble.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Hogs & Kisses Frilly Frame Dies Seasonal Trees Woodland Border Dies Santa Claus Lane Winter Themed Holiday Card by Ana Anderson

I backed the panel with a teal panel, added white scalloped panel (which I die cut with Frilly Frames Polka Dot dies), then added another teal layering panel. I adhered the finished scene to the card base and added highlights with white gel pen!

Aren’t these holiday piglets just too cute for words? I just adore their sweet, happy faces! Thank you so much for stopping by today friends! I’ll see you next week!

----------------------------------------------

Hello there! Franci here with you today with a cute Holiday Hogs & Kisses card! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Hogs & Kisses Frilly Frame Dies Merry Mice Dies Santa Claus Lane Winter Themed Holiday Card by Franci Vignoli

Just look at these happy little festive piggies!! They make me giggle soo soo much! Ha! First of all I cut out a piece of this snowy day landscape background paper included in the new Very Merry 6x6 paper and cut out a coordinated card base out of white cardstock. I kept this card a little taller and slimmer to fit my stack of piggies at its best.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Hogs & Kisses Frilly Frame Dies Merry Mice Dies Santa Claus Lane Winter Themed Holiday Card by Franci Vignoli

I stamped, colored and die cut all the images from these sets: Hogs & Kisses + coordinated diesSanta Claus Lane + coordinated diesMerry Mice + coordinated dies. Then I added some foiled details onto the front of my card, just 2 little stripes at the sides to create a pretty frame for my little scene, glued down my main panel and added all the images with foam tape. I stamped my sentiment on the snow at the bottom and added some white Nuvo Drops embellishments to the scene.

Finally I added some more details to all the images with a white gel pen and my Wink of Stella clear brush. Hope you like my card, thank you so much for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Woodland Borders Dies
Woodland Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Polka-Dot
Frilly Frames Polka-Dot
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seaonal Trees Dies
Seaonal Trees Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Stamps
Merry Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Dies
Merry Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hogs & Kisses Stamps
Hogs & Kisses Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hogs & Kisses Dies
Hogs & Kisses Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: