Monday, November 4, 2019

Season's Greetings Cards with Eloise and Leanne

Hi everyone, Eloise here and today I’m using the Season’s Greetings Stamp Set along with Scenic Route to create a Christmas card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Season's Greetings Scenic Route Winter Holiday Card by Eloise Blu

I started off with ink blending some blue Distress Inks onto a white piece of cardstock. I then white heat embossed the large ‘Season’s Greetings’ from the stamp set onto the piece also.

(Copic Markers Used: BV01, BV02, BV04, BV08 / V01, V12, V15, V17 / BG10, BG11, BG13, BG49 / RV10, RV13, RV25, RV19 / R12, R14, R17, R27 / YR00, YR02, YR14, YR18 / Y11, Y13, Y15, Y19 / YG01, YG03, YG23, YG17 / B91, B93, B95, B97 / YG61, YG63, YG67, G28 / B000, B000, 0 / Y00 / E41, E42, E43, E44)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Season's Greetings Scenic Route Winter Holiday Card by Eloise Blu

Next I stamped out a couple of the images from Scenic Route Stamp Set and coloured them in with Copic Markers. Once they were coloured, I cut them out. I then added foam tape onto the backs and adhered them down onto the bottom of the panel. Lastly, I added white gel pen details onto the images and added snow into the sky.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I’ll see you next week.

----------------------------------------------

Hello everyone and happy November! Leanne here, and I have a mix and match card design to share today. I've mixed old and new stamps to create a little holiday scene with a bold greeting.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Season's Greetings Gleeful Reindeer Santa Claus Lane Christmas Card by Leanne West

I started with an A2 size card base. I used Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide ink to color the top half of the card front. I generously splattered the sky with thinned white paint. I then white heat embossed Merry Christmas from the Season's Greetings stamp set. I also added a few heat embossed snow flakes to the sky. I stamped the additional greeting ... "have a magical holiday" which is from the Santa Claus Lane set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Season's Greetings Gleeful Reindeer Santa Claus Lane Christmas Card by Leanne West

I Copic colored images from Santa Claus Lane and Gleeful Reindeer to build my little holiday scene. I created two layers of snowy hills from glitter card stock using the Woodland Border dies. Instead of having the hills go all the way down to the bottom of the card, I decided to add a decorative border. I used a stamp from the Background Basics set to create the diagonal red and white stripes and that completed my card.  

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Gleeful Reindeer Dies
Gleeful Reindeer Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gleeful Reindeer Stamps
Gleeful Reindeer Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Background Basics Stamps
Background Basics Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Stamps
Season's Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Dies
Season's Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Stamps
Scenic Route Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Dies
Scenic Route Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: