Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Season's Greetings Cards with Juliana and Angelica

Hello Sunny Studio Friends! It's Juliana here and today I've created a Christmas card to share with you using the Season's Greetings Stamp Set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Season's Greetings Scenic Route Christmas Cards by Juliana Michaels

To create the wreath shape with stamps, I cut a piece of white cardstock to 4x4 inches. I placed the paper into my stamping platform and placed one of the twig sprays in the center but towards the top of the paper. I then inked it with green ink and stamped the image. To continue with creating the wreath, I rotated the paper 90 degrees and stamped the image. I repeated this a total of four times with the same image and ink color. I then placed another twig spray stamp to continue with the wreath design and repeated the same inking and rotating process. Over all, I used four shades of green ink and stamped the various twig sprays five times, stamping until I was pleased with the fullness of the image.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Season's Greetings Scenic Route Christmas Cards by Juliana Michaels

Once the wreath was completed, I stamped the sentiment in the center of the wreath and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. I then added the berries that I die cut using the coordinating dies. For the card base, I created two layers using papers from the Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper Pad.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed this bit of inspiration using the Season's Greetings Stamp Set.

----------------------------------------------------

Hello Friends! Angelica here, with a clean and simple holiday card, showcasing the Season's Greetings stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Season's Greetings Scenic Route Christmas Card by Angelica Conrad

I stamped the beautiful sentiment onto white card stock, then stamped the Christmas lights from Scenic Route stamp set. I colored the lights with Copic Markers, adding a shadow behind each bulb with a W3 Copic marker. I trimmed the panel down, and attached it to a Holiday Cheer Pattern Paper panel. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Season's Greetings Scenic Route Christmas Card by Angelica Conrad

I adhered the panel to a card base, and glued a thin strip of dark gray card stock above and below the white card stock. I finished the card by adding shimmer and Crystal Glaze to each bulb for extra shine.

That's all that I have for today. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Stamps
Season's Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Stamps
Scenic Route Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment