Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Feeling Frosty Cards with Franci and Ana

Happy Wednesday friends! Franci here with you today with a couple of clean and simple festive cards.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Feeling Frosty Season's Greetings New Year's Card by Franci Vignoli

This is one of my favorite design when it comes to clean and simple cards, I'm sure you have seen so many projects like these all made by me, but I always want to create more! I started by making a couple of card bases out of white cardstock and added some dry embossed details with my scoring board.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Feeling Frosty Season's Greetings New Year's Card by Franci Vignoli

Then I stamped my sentiment from the Season's Greetings set at the bottoms and created a little snowy hill out of masking paper to ink the tops with Distress Inks.

I chose Picked Raspberry and Salty Ocean as background colors here but you could also go crazy with colors and use some yellows and greens! I stamped my fave snowman from the Feeling Frosty set twice, colored them and die cut them with it's coordinated die.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Feeling Frosty Season's Greetings New Year's Card by Franci Vignoli

I glued them down with liquid glue and foam adhesive and then added some Tonic Nuvo Drops on the background to mimic snow. Finally I added some sparkle with my Wink of Stella clear brush and some details with a white gel pen.

Hope you like these clean and simple, easy to mail (and also easy to make a ton of if you need a lots for Christmas!) cards and thanks a lot for stopping by!

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello friends! It’s Ana here today with a super cute card featuring Feeling Frosty stamps and coordinating dies!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Feeling Frosty Frilly Frame Dies Woodland Border Dies Winter Themed Card by Ana Anderson

As always, I started with stamping the images with alcohol marker friendly ink, coloring them with Copic markers and cutting them out with coordinating dies. For the background I choose patterned paper from Very Merry 6x6 paper pack, and cut it slightly smaller than A2 size card base.

Next, I die cut a piece of vellum with a stitched rectangle outline die from Frilly Frames Retro Petals die set, then using VersaMark ink, stamped the sentiment and the snowflakes (from Feeling Frosty stamp set) and white heat embossed them.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Feeling Frosty Frilly Frame Dies Woodland Border Dies Winter Themed Card by Ana Anderson

To create the snowy hills, I used Woodland Borders Die set. I arranged the images and hills to the vellum, adhered them with liquid glue, added highlights with white gel pen and my card was finished!

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I’ll see you next week and until then I wish you Happy Crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Woodland Borders Dies
Woodland Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Stamps
Season's Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Frosty Stamps
Feeling Frosty Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Frosty Dies
Feeling Frosty Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment