Sunday, September 8, 2024

Wood Barrel Card with Hanh

Hello Crafty Friends! This is Hanh. Autumn is just around the corner. I am thrilled to be back on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog today to share a card to welcome in the new season and to showcase the Wood Barrel and Crisp Apple dies from the latest release.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Wood Barrel Die Focused Autumn Card by Hanh Nguyen (featuring Frilly Frame Dies, Holiday Hugs, Crisp Apple Dies)

I diecut some apples from a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock. To add color, I ink blended them with  Candied Apple and Fired Brick Distress Inks. Next, I diecut some stems, leaves and the barrel out of dark brown, green, kraft and silver shine cardstock. Gathered Twigs Distress Ink was used to add some color to the barrel. 

I stamped the bear from the Holiday Hugs Stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and used the coordinating Holiday Hugs Dies to diecut it out. I made sure to use the special die that allows you to diecut the arms to allow the him to hold an apple. I colored him with Copic markers and accented with a white gel pen.

COPIC COLORS:
Bear: E51/53/33/99/35, E50/51, E25/27/29, R20, R000/20
Scarf: YR21 Y17/38 YR04, R22/24/29

Sunny Studio Stamps: Wood Barrel Die Focused Autumn Card by Hanh Nguyen (featuring Frilly Frame Dies, Holiday Hugs, Crisp Apple Dies)

The outer die of the Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace Die was used to diecut a white panel. I lightly ink blended some Dried Marigold Distress Oxide ink to add a bit of color to the background. I adhered the bear and barrel of apples to the panel. 

I stamped the two sentiments from the new Autumn Garland Stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink and heat embossed with some Fine Detail White Embossing Powder onto a piece of black cardstock. I used the coordinating Autumn Garland Dies and a paper trimmer to trim them out. I adhered the sentiment and an extra apple onto the barrel with some foam tape for a bit of dimension. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Wood Barrel Die Focused Autumn Card by Hanh Nguyen (featuring Frilly Frame Dies, Holiday Hugs, Crisp Apple Dies)

Finally, I adhered a piece of craft foam to the back of the panel before adhering the entire panel to a kraft colored cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Be sure to check out the Sunny Studio Stamps Shop for more info and ideas. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Hugs Stamps
Holiday Hugs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Hugs Dies
Holiday Hugs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Autumn Garland Stamps
Autumn Garland Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Autumn Garland Dies
Autumn Garland Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Crisp Apple Dies
Crisp Apple Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wood Barrel Dies
Wood Barrel Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: