Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Autumn Garland Card with Amanda

Well, hello there! It's Amanda Fitterer here with you today to share how I made this beautiful holiday card with you! This stamp is actually from the Autumn Garland Stamps, but I wanted to show you how it could also be used for a Holiday card!! 

Autumn Garland Christmas Card by Amanda Fitterer (featuring Inside Greetings: Seasons)

Do you ever have those days where you don't really feel like crafting, but you want to do something in your craftroom? That's what happened to me! I just decided to stamp out this beautiful garland, put on a show, and use my Copics to color it in!  I added some highlights and dots with a white Gelly Roll pen.

Autumn Garland Christmas Card by Amanda Fitterer (featuring Inside Greetings: Seasons)

I die-cut the image out using the Autumn Garland Dies. Then, I trimmed a piece of white cardstock to 3.5"x4.75". I added a sentiment from the Inside Greetings Seasons Stamps directly onto my white cardstock. The background paper is from the Joyful Holiday Paper. I trimmed this paper down to 4"x5.25" and glued it directly to my card base. I used 3D foam tape to adhere my white cardstock to my patterned paper. Then, I used 3D foam squares to adhere my garland to the white cardstock.  

Autumn Garland Christmas Card by Amanda Fitterer (featuring Inside Greetings: Seasons)

I added a few sequins on the left to help balance out the entire card. Here's another photo of the finished card!

Thank you so much for stopping by the Sunny Studio Stamps Blog today!  I hope you have a great rest of your week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used: 

Joyful Holiday Paper
Joyful Holiday Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Autumn Garland Stamps
Autumn Garland Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Autumn Garland Dies
Autumn Garland Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings Seasons
Inside Greetings Seasons
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment