Sunday, September 29, 2024

Crisp Apple & Punny Apple Greetings Card with Hanh

Hello Crafty Friends! This is Hanh with you today on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog. I have a punny card to share with you featuring the Crisp Apple Die and Punny Apple Greetings from the latest release.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Crisp Apple & Punny Apple Greetings Card with Hanh Nguyen (featuring Stitched Oval Dies, Diagonal Stencils, Brilliant Banner Dies)

Using the Crisp Apple Die, I die cut three apples, leaves and stems out of Bristol Smooth cardstock. To add color, I ink blended them with Candied Apple, Fired Brick and Gathered Twigs Distress Inks and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide ink. I assembled the apples and highlighted with a white gel pen.

For the background, I took a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock (4.25" x 5.5") and used the Diagonal & Straight Stripes Stencils with some Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide ink to create a gingham pattern. I loved how I was able to create my own matching patterned paper with the same color ink that I used for the rest of the card. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Crisp Apple & Punny Apple Greetings Card with Hanh Nguyen (featuring Stitched Oval Dies, Diagonal Stencils, Brilliant Banner Dies)

I die cut an oval using the largest die from the Stitched Oval 2 Dies set and Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock. I added some craft foam to the back of the oval before adhering the oval to the inked background.

For the sentiment, I used the Brilliant Banner 3 Die to die cut a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock. I added color to the banner with Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide ink. Once it was dry, I stamped the sentiment from the Punny Apple Greetings onto the banner with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I also used the same stamp set and ink to stamp the word "You're" onto a piece of white cardstock. I trimmed out the word with scissors.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Crisp Apple & Punny Apple Greetings Card with Hanh Nguyen (featuring Stitched Oval Dies, Diagonal Stencils, Brilliant Banner Dies)

I adhered the left and right apples directly onto the oval with liquid adhesive. Foam tape was used to adhere the center apple and banner onto the oval. The "You're" sentiment was tucked above the banner. I adhered the panel to a white card base (4.25" x 5.5") and finished the card with some sparkling clear sequins.

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Be sure to check out the Sunny Studio Stamps Shop for more info and ideas. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Oval 2 Dies
Stitched Oval 2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Punny Apple Greetings
Punny Apple Greetings
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Brilliant Banner 3 Dies
Brilliant Banner 3 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Crisp Apple Dies
Crisp Apple Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Diagonal & Straight Stripes Stencils
Diagonal & Straight Stripes Stencils
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment