Friday, September 27, 2024

Crisp Apple & Punny Apple Greetings Card with Nicky

Hello friends, this is Nicky with you today and I'm sharing a new friendship card with you that was created using products from the latest release, focusing on the Crisp Apple Dies, and paired with formerly released products which are great staples to have in your die collection.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Crisp Apple Die & Punny Apple Greetings Friendship Card by Nicky Meeks (featuring Tree Branch Dies, Little Birdie, Mini Grass Border Dies, Picket Fence Border Dies)

I ink blended a white A2 panel of cardstock using 'Blush' ink by The Stamp Market. I then took another A2 panel and created two grass strips using the Mini Grass Border dies. I ink blended the grass with 'Gumdrop' ink by The Stamp Market and then I used the Picket Fence Die to create the white picket fence and I glued the grass and fence to the pink background and set it to one side.

I die cut white cardstock using the Tree Branch Die and ink blended it using Tea Dye and Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Inks. This die cut was backed with a skinny strip of foam tape and applied to the background.

Next, I used the Crisp Apple Die and die cut the small apple image 6 times and created several leaves too. Leaves were ink blended with the same Gumdrop ink mentioned above and the red apples were done with 'Lipstick' ink by The Stamp Market.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Crisp Apple Die & Punny Apple Greetings Friendship Card by Nicky Meeks (featuring Tree Branch Dies, Little Birdie, Mini Grass Border Dies, Picket Fence Border Dies)

Punny Apple Greetings was used to create both the sentiment and a smiley face on each of the apples, I then glued all the components together where necessary and backed with foam tape and applied them to the scene.

Last but not least I took three of the bird images from Little Birdie and stamped and coloured them. I used Copic markers in B24, B12, B41, BG0000, R000 to colour them and I blushed their cheeks with R22, R21, R20 and R00. I fussy cut the images and adhered them to the scene. Points were highlighted with a white gel pen and some daisies dotted in the grass then the whole panel was backed with white craft foam and applied to a fractionally bigger card base.

I certainly hope you enjoyed my happy little scene card and I'll see you again next Friday with something brand new.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Picket Fence Border Dies
Picket Fence Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Birdie Stamps
Little Birdie Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tree Branch Die
Tree Branch Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mini Grass Border Dies
Mini Grass Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Punny Apple Greetings
Punny Apple Greetings
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Crisp Apple Dies
Crisp Apple Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: